Feeling Good

*Bakugo POV*

Todoroki helped me up and pushes me against the couch(Bakugo was on his knees when he sucked of Todoroki🧍). Then he started to suck me off, and pressed against my hole. It felt so good, that I wanted him to enter me. I felt his tongue near my hole as he licked me there. I cummed and then he kept doing it for a few more seconds than I moaned "Put it in".

*Todoroki POV*

As I pressed against his hole and sucked him off, he soon came. Then I still continue cause he didn't stop and it smelled like him. I heard him moan "Put it in", I was surprised and wanted to but then thought about the baby. He kept moaning saying "I want it in", I knew if he kept saying that I would end up doing it. I told him, "But what about.." until he kissed me and said "I want you deep in me".  I really wanted to put it in him, but I didn't want to hurt the baby, so I told him to squeeze his legs together. He looked surprised but did it then I put my thing between his legs and began to slide and grind. (They were having straight out sex 🧍). Bakugo body was shuddering and twiching amazingly with his loud beautiful moans.  Bakugo camed and he looked tried. I carried him (bridal style)into my room and layed him on my bed, he got up and went to my drawer and put on a pair of my pants(cause Todoroki took them off when the did thing and was pants less when Todoroki carried him to the room but Todoroki still had his pants on🧍).They looked big on him, then he went back to bed and I said "Well goodnight, im gonna go sleep on the couch" and as I was walking out of the room, I felt something tug at my shirt. I turned around an it was Bakugo holding onto his shirt, "Y-you can sleep here" he told me. "S-sure" I replied, Bakugo layed back down and rolled over to make space but wasn't looking at me as he buried himself in the blankets.  When I layed down bakugo clinged onto my chest, we were cuddling. 

*A few minutes late*

I tried going to sleep but couldn't cause I was cuddling with Bakugo. Bakugo was lightly snoring on my chest while my heart was running and hasn't stopped for the past minutes. I couldn't believe that was really happening and everything else that has happened these past few days. Im cuddling with my pregnant crush, and even though were aren't dating yet Im gonna as him and then Im gonna marry him. As I layed there, I looked over at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead, "I love you" I said.