Kirishima and Kaminari(Side Story)

After Bakugo and Todoroki leave the doctors. "Well, I guess thats that" Kirishima says with a awkward smile on his face, "Y-yeah, I guess so" Kaminari says, then was a moment of awkward silence. "Im pretty hunger, wanna go out to eat?" Kirishima asks, "Sure" Kaminari replies. They go out and eat and after the finish eating they go for a walk. " Who would have guessed that Bakugo was pregent" Kaminari states, "Yeah, and with Todoroki" Kirishima says. "Yeah... hey,  what do you think about two guys dating?" Kaminari asks, then Kirishima stops walking and stands there still. Kaminari says, " If that question made you uncomfortable you dont have to an-" until Kirishima cuts in replying to Kaminari's question "I mean its modern times now and I think everyone should be with whoever makes them happy, even if its the same sex. You know love is love.". Then Kaminari and Kirishima eyes meet for a moment, both Kirishima and Kaminari had both liked each other but neither of them knew, they both stood there. Both of their faces had light blush on their cheeks, then , without knowing, their faces started to get closer to one another. Then there was a moment where they were about to kiss but then Kaminari suddenly turned his face away from Kirishima's lips.

*Like This*

Then Kaminari backed away from Kirishima and "I-I'm gonna" as he stood there in front of Kirishima while scratching his neck

Then Kaminari backed away from Kirishima and "I-I'm gonna" as he stood there in front of Kirishima while scratching his neck. Kaminari started to walk away, while Kirishima just replied "O-ok then" as he walked away from Kaminari. Kaminari thought, "Dammit, why did I ask that? He must think Im weird.", then he gasped, "What if figures out I like him!!". "I have to clear things up between us tomorrow" he mumbled to himself. Then the next day at work, Kaminari was going to pull aside Kirishima to talk to him about yesterday but Kirishima was the one who pulled aside. There was a moment of awkward silence until Kaminari said, "Hey Kirishima, about yesterday, if that question I asked made you uncomfortable im sor-" until Kirishima lips cut him off. Kirishima was kissing Kaminari, then Kaminari kissed him back. Then Kirishima stopped the kiss and just left back to work. Kaminari stood there his face a hot mess of blush, "Did we just?" he thought as he touched his lips. After that Kirishima and kaminari didn't talk to each other. Since bakugo hung out with both them he noticed, so he talks to Kirishima about it. "Hey, is something wrong between you and Kaminari?" Bakugo asks, "N-no, why do you ask?" Kirishima replies. "Well I noticed that you two are't talking to each other, so I just thought..." Bakugo says, " Well, I am having my own problems" Kirishima says. "Whats the promblem?" Bakugo asked, "Ok so, me and my crush recently hung out and then they asked me and they asked me a weird question. I answered their question and then there was a moment where we were about to kiss but then they backed away and said they had to leave. Then for my own selfish reason, I kiss them and just left". "Oh, so that what happen between you and Kaminari" Bakugo says, "W-What!!! How did you know I was talking about kaminari!!!?" Kirishima exclaim with his blushing face. " Well, its pretty damn obvious. I mean your always so close to him and you blush like crazy" Bakugo explains, "Is it that obvious" Kirishima mumbles to himself , then he gasp and says " What if Kaminari figures out I like him!!, Bakugo". "Well, would it matter, I mean he like you too" Bakugo tells Kirishima, "W-wait, what?" Kirishima says looking at Bakugo with a confused expression on his face, "W-wait, you didn't know Kaminari liked you?" Bakugo asks with a confused face. "N-no" Kirishima replied, "Oh, well he does, anyways I think you guys should just make up and start going out" Bakugo tells Kirishima as he walks away. Kirishima just stood there mumbling, "K-kaminari likes me?". 

*Ok so, sometimes this story may not be in the exact time frame as the todobaku story🧍, right now the story is taking place after the day of the decision chapter and is the next day after todoroki takes bakugo home*