At home

*Bakugo POV*

"I can't believe, I let this bastard take home" I thought to myself as Todoroki unlocked his car and I got as I slammed the car door. Todoroki entered his car and then looked at me and asked me, "So, where did do you live?", "I'll just put it into your GPS" I replied. As we were driving I felt something grab my hands, and it was that bastard. For some reason I actually liked it and just held his hand.

*Todoroki POV*

I saw Bakugo starting out the car window. "I can't believe Im having a kid, and with Bakugo too. I mean he doesn't like me but I'll change that" I thought as I grabbed Bakugo's hand. I thought he would start yelling at me but he just left my there and actually held it. I blushed as neither me or Bakugo let go of one another. 

*A few minutes later *

I felt Bakugo release my hand. I look over at him and saw that he was sleeping. He looked so cute as he drooled a little. I heard his stomach rumble and then decide to take him to my house to make him food.  When we got to my home, I shook bakugo lightly and he wake up a little but was still mostly sleepy. " Hey bakugo, are you still sleepy? Can you walk?" I asked bakugo, he replied with a drowsy grunt. "I guess your still sleepy, can I carry you?" I asked him, and he drowsy replied "Fine". I unbuckled his seat belt and then I carefully carried him out of the car. Then as I was carrying him to my house, I felt him cuddle his head towards my chest(He was caring him bridal style). When we got inside I put him down on my bed and let his sleep as I started to cook. 

*Bakugo POV*

I woke up and smelled something nice. I was going to look for where it was coming from but then I noticed I wasn't in my room. As i looked around I saw a picture of myself on the stand near the bed. The picture looked as if it was taken secretly and from afar, the more I looked into it I noticed that it was taken from inside the office. "This must be Todoroki's room" I thought as I layed back down. "Wait so am in Todoroki's home? Wait why am I in his bed!!? Did we..?" I though to myself as I looked at the time. "Oh its only 6 pm... Then why am I in his bed?" I thought. Then I just decide to get comfortable, and then I got a smell of Todoroki from the sheets. "It..smells good...It smells like Todoroki" I mumbled as I started to bury myself in the sheets. "I want more.. I want..him?" I thought as I started to get confused as to why I wanted Todoroki, my face flushed. Then I started to get a boner, just by thinking of that bastard. I couldn't hold back anymore, so I started to jackoff, but for so reason I was taking long to cum. "Bakugo, does it hurt?" I heard someone say and then I opend my eyes and saw Todoroki.   

This is Bakugo thinking about Todoroki without knowing

"Todoroki" I muttered, "T-Touch me here" I said as I started to touch my chest. "Ngh" I moaned, "Todoroki" I moaned as I cummed. "Agh!", "Did I just cum thinking of that bastard?" I thought to myself, "I must be going crazy". Then I heard footsteps coming towards the room, "Dammit" I said as I looked for tissues. "Does this bastard not have any?, Wait.. what if?" I asked myself as I opened the stand near the bed. There I found a tissues box, "Does this bastard....... thinking about me?" I though as my face blushed. "Wait, why do I feel so happy about this?" I questioned. Then I just immediately cleaned up the sheets and my hand,  as the footsteps got louder. After I cleaned up I looked for a trash can to throw out the napkin but there wasn't one. I assumed there was on outside of his room, so I opened the door and there Todoroki was right in front of me. We were face to face.