Preparation

(Bakugo POV)

When I woke up I was still hugging onto Todoroki, and I still didn't want to let him go. His warmth felt nice and made me happy. I looked up at Todoroki and placed my hand on his hair as I started to stroke it. "So soft" I mumbled as I kept stroking it, "I thought you didn't like me" Todoroki said smiling as he woke up. I got surprised and embarrassed, so I got out of bed "I-Imma go make breakfast". I got up but then felt a tight hold around my stomach, It was Todoroki grabbing onto me. "Will you let go?" I asked as I tried pushing him away from me although I found it really cute. "How can I after that?" Todoroki said, I handed my out hand to Todoroki. He then releases and grabs onto me as he walks with me to the kitchen. I though he would let of me, but as I was cooking he was hugging me from behind which made it really hard to focus.  Once I finished I plated the food and placed it down on the table, but the bastard was still hugging me. I shoved him away and he finally released me, and as I walking to go sit down he grabbed me my wrist and I landed right on top of him, on his lap.

(Like the picture in the chapter cover thingy;-;)

My a$$ on his warm leg made it hard for me to speak. "W-will you let me go" I said, but Todoroki just replied with a muffled no as he layed his head on my back and went back to hugging me. I actually didn't mind all the clinginess. "So where are we going on this d-date?" I asked, "I don't know" Todoroki replied. "HUH!!??YOU BASTARD I THOUGHT YOU HAD THIS PLANNED" I exclaim, "Well I only thought as far as to asking you out, I didn't actually think you would agree" he explained. That kinda hurt me, was I that mean and scary that he didn't think I would says yes but then again I don't even know that I was myself. There was a moment of some-what awkward silence, until he said "How about we go out to eat in a nice restaurant?". "I don't care" I replied  "Eat your damn breakfast, before it gets cold". We ate while I was still on his lap and then we watched some TV, took a shower and then it was time for the date. 

*Again I know no one's going to see this but I might have slower updates again because of my grades🚶*