Feelings

*Todoroki POV*

As I was cooking, I heard strange noises coming from my room where Bakugo was. I just thought he woke up and just wondering where he was, but then I heard him talk as if someone was there with him. I got scared so I was went to the room but before I could open the door, Bakugo was right there in front of me looking as if he was rushed. 

*Bakugo POV*

Me and Todoroki we face to face, then all of a sudden I was stunned and fell to the floor. "Hey, are you alright" Todoroki asked me as he handed his hand to me to help me up. My heart started to beat faster and I didn't know why, or more like I didn't want to know. "I-I dont need you help you bastard" I yelled as I slapped his hand away and got up. "Hey, are you hungry. I cooked some soup" Todoroki told me, "No, i'm not hun-" I was gonna say until my stomach growled. "Uh....FINE I'LL EAT YOUR $HITTY SOUP" I yelled embarrassed. Todoroki pours me a plate of soup, and then my heart starts beating again. "What the hell is wrong with me today? Maybe its because im pregnant🧍? No, thats just stupid" I asked myself. "So, is it good?" Todoroki asked me, I took a sip of the soup and surprisingly it was really good. I replied muttering, "I-its really good", "What?" Todoroki asked, "I said its really good!!" I exclaimed.  He smiled at me saying "Im glad", I gave a little laugh and said without knowing "Cute bastard".

*Todoroki POV*

I was stunned, "Did he just...or am I just imagining?". "W-what did you say?" I asked him, then he looked surprised himself, like he didn't even know he said that. "N-nothing" he replied eating faster, "Did you call me cute?" I asked him knowing he was embarrassed, "I DIDN' SAY ANYTHING, YOU BASTARD" he yelled, then started eating quicker. "Hey don't eat so fast it could be bad for you and the baby" I told him, "F-fine" he said with a slight blush on his cheeks. After he finished eating, I took his plate and washed the dishes. When I finished, Bakugo told "Hey, Im gonna take a shower", "Ok" I replied "The shower is right down the hall, let me go get you a towel". I got the spare towel for bakugo and went to the bathroom, I opened the door and saw Bakugo naked sitting in the water. "Uh, s-sorry" I exclaimed as I slammed the door shut, "Hey, its alright, I mean you've already seen me naked so why act like you haven't?" I heard bakugo tell me through the door. "I mean hes not wrong" I thought, "R-right" I said as I opened the door again, still not looking at him. "Hey, bastard" Bakugo said, "Huh?" I said looking directly at him and then blushed instantly. Then I heard Bakugo laugh, cute I thought, "Hey, c-can you join me? I don't wanna be alone" Bakugo told me hiding his blushing face.