Decision

(Todoroki POV)

"So what are we gonna do about this thing?" Bakugo asked me. "Well, I think we should kee-" I was gonna say until Bakugo interrupted in saying "I don't want the kid". 'W-what, why?" I asked him, "First off, I know what happened to you in your childhood. Second, I don't want some damn annoying kid. Plus its me and you, the kid is gonna be a total d!ck" he explained. "I mean your not wrong but if we have this kid, I will give it a way better childhood then I had, be better than my own father. I love you and this kid already and I will never stop, so please.. can we have this?" I asked while holding onto bakugo's hands.

(Bakugo POV)

I sat there flushed, as Todoroki held onto my hands. "But, I don't think I ca-" I said until I was stopped by Todoroki kissing. "You won't be in this alone, I'll be here every single step of the way" Todoroki said brushing my cheek. 

*Sorry if this cringe🧍*

I was gonna agree until I thought back to yesterday and what I said to him. "But what about our relationship?" I asked as I moved away from Todorokis hand. "What do you mean?" he asked trying to get close to me as I kept backing away from him, " I mean were not even dating, and now were having this kid" I said as I started to cry a little. 

(Todoroki POV)
I flinched cause of how surprised I was then I tilted his chin towards him and gave him a gentle smile. I saw his face beet red as tears flowed down his cheeks, I brushed them off and told him "Bakugo, I love you, and since i've already told you, I dont plan on ever letting you go". I then gave him a kiss and the kiss got intense, I started to un-button his shirt and then play with his n!pples. "Ngh" I heard come from bakugo, then I wanted more. I was going to enter him but then Bakugo stopped me. "Hey you bastard, Im pregnant remember" Bakugo said, I was so into the moment that I forgot, "But can you still make me feel good" Bakugo said as started to un-zip his pants and showed me his d!ck. I started to un-zip my pants, and then I jacked me and Bakugo off together, while our d!ck's touched each other. When we came, we heard a light knock at the door and then someone said "Are you guys, alright?". It was Kirishima, "Sh!t, were at the doctors" Bakugo whispered to me with a flushed face. I immediately grabbed a tissue and cleaned us up. Then we both fixed our clothing's and we walked out, Im pretty sure Kaminari and Kirishima knew what was going on cause they both had a awkward look on their faces. I decide to leave but before I did, I gave Bakugo a kiss on his cheek. Then I asked him, "Can I take you to your house?" with a smile on my face, he stood there with his face red with embarrassment and he replied "F-fine!!" as he gradded me by my arm exiting the doctors.