Pregnant

(Bakugo POV)

It was the next day and I still felt like sh!t. I barely got any sleep last cause I kept throwing up and didn't know why. I decide to go to work, and when I walked in I didn't see Todoroki. I didn't really care but I felt a little sad to not see him looking at me. I talk to Kaminari and Kirishima until I knew I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom.

*There is a office bathroom and on with the stalls its outside the office, and that where Todoroki and Bakugo did it last time*

"Dammit" I muttered to myself, then Kirishima and Kaminari rush to the bathroom. "Are you alright, bakugo" Kaminari asked me, "Yeah" I replied. " Just go back to work, Im good just let me rinse off and then I'll go back" I said, "Alright" Kirishima replied. But I actually didn't come out right away, I stayed for a couple of minutes throwing up. Kirishima and Kaminari noticed how long I was taking and then knocked on the door. "Bakugo are you sure your alright?" Kirishima asked, "YES!!" I replied angry cause I didn't know why I was throwing up. I rinsed my mouth out and came out, but as soon as I did I ran back in to throw up. "Bakugo, Im worried about you, Im taking you to the doctor" Kaminari said, "Fine" I replied. Then we left work and went to the doctors.

(Todoroki POV)

It was the next day and I didn't get on wink of sleep cause I stayed up the whole night crying. I decide not to go to work, I didn't want to see Bakugo after yesterday. "So he never felt anything during those beautiful moments" I thought to myself. While I was laying in bed depressed I got a phone call. It was from Kirishima, "Huh, why would Kirishima be calling me? Maybe Bakugo wanted to know why I wasn't at work. Why would he ask when he knows what he said" I thought to myself. I answered and asked "Hi, Kirishima, whats wrong", "Its about bakugo, get here were at the doctors" he replied. When he told me that it was about Bakugo I instantly got up and got dressed and then headed to the doctors. When I got in I saw Bakugo sitting on a chair with a doctor and Kirishima and Kaminari there. "Whats the mat-" I said until I was cut off by bakugo yelling at me while trying to attack me, "YOU BASTARD!!". He was held back by Kirishima, "You may wanna talk to him alone" he said. "Bakugo, try to talk to him and sort things out without killing him" Kirishima said as he released bakugo while him, the doctor and Kaminari exit the room. "Um..Whats wrong" I said to bakugo, "Im pregnant" He said. "W-What?" I said.

(Bakugo POV)

When we got to the doctors, they asked what was wrong and told them about how I keep throwing up.  They asked if I had eaten anything bad recently and I told them no, then they asked me if I had any sexual contact recently. I thought about the past two days and how he and Todoroki had, had $ex. I didn't want Kirishima and Kaminari to know what I did with that bastard, I mean they knew I was gay but if they found out that I was doing it with Todoroki it would just be awkward. I replied no with a stutter, I think they knew I was lying so they wanted to do test on me. After a couple of tests, a few minutes later they came back in with the results. "Your pregnant" they said, "W-what?" I said. "Your pregnant. Now do you know who the father is?" they asked me, "Y-yeah" I said my cheeks light red with a stuttering voice. "Well, I think you should call them and talk to them about this" they said, "F-fine" I replied. "Whoa, so whos the father" Kaminari asked, "I-its Todoroki" I said turning my face so that Kirishima and Kaminari don't see my embarrassment. "HA!" Kaminari said, "Don't you hate him?... wait then are you cheating on your boyfriend? What if he finds out?" Kirishima says. "We broke up" I said my voice starting to crack, "Oh, we Im sor-" Kirishima was gonna say until I said "I doesnt matter I was gonna break up with him soon anyways". "You should call Todoroki and let him know, I mean he also has a say in this" Kaminari says, "I-I can't... Now after what I said to him yesterday" I said starting to cry. "Oh, dont worry Ill call him" Kirishima said, "Thanks" I say to him. A few minutes later I see Todoroki walk in, instantly I just wanted to kill him. I yelled at him and was gonna kill him until Kirishima held me back. They wanted to talk to him about this so, they leave the room. I tell that Im pregnant, and he just replies "W-What?". "I SAID IM PREGNANT!!" I said annoyed.

(Todoroki POV)

I asked "Oh... then I guess i-im the father?" with my cheeks slight red. "Yeah, you dumba$$" bakugo replied, but then I thought about how his ex-boyfriend. "What if they did it too, so I may not be the father?" I thought getting a little sad, "W-what about your ex-boyfriend?" I asked, then he asked "What about him?". I then asked him, "Well you guy dated, so mayb-" until Bakugo cut in saying " We never did that, he would just finger me" with his face red from embarrassment. "Oh" I said my face red, "So what are we gonna do about this thing?" Bakugo asked.