The Slitheen, and Harriett Jones

World War Three- Part 1

The Historian ripped it off her neck and glared at the Slitheen. "Deadly to humans, maybe." She ran towards the Slithern and pushed it against his neck. It screamed and fell down, along with the other one.

She ran towards the Doctor and pulled his one off his neck. He rolled forwards. "Wow, th-"

"Dont thank me." She said as she pulled him from the room. "We're not out yet." And they all ran out into the Entrance Hall.

The Doctor looked at the police officers and yelled "Oi! If you want aliens, you've got them. They're inside Downing Street. Come on!"

As they ran back into the briefing room, the Slitheen had managed to slither back inside their skin suits... Green, the farting one, glared at the police. "Where have you been? I called for help. I sounded the alarm. There was this lightening, this kind of, er, electricity, and they all collapsed."

The offiers stepped forwards and looked at the bodies. "I think they're all dead."

"That's what I'm saying. She did it! That woman there."

The Doctor folded his arms. "I think you will find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise. That's never going to work, is it?"

" No."

"one day it might." The Historian sighed as they ran from the room, being chased by the police officers.

The came to the end of it, by a lift, when they were cornered by two groups of armed police "Under the jurisdiction of the Emergency Protocols, I authorise you to execute this man and woman."

the Doctor nodded frantically and took hold of the Historians hand. "Well, now, yes, you see, er, the thing is, if I was you, if I was going to execute someone by backing them against the wall, between you and me, little word of advice. Don't stand them against the lift!"

The Doctor pulled her inside and let out a breath. "You're good." The Historian sighed with a grin before it faded. "Doctor, the Slitheen. They're the reason i was stuck on Earth. Shot down mid-flight and earth was the closest place for us."

"Who are the Slitheen?" He asked her.

"Only saw them on the monitor." She shrugged. "All we saw was big, green, and definitely up for a kill. Scavengers, the ones we bumped into."

"So, you dont really know much about them?"

She shook her head. "Just that they're rather vicious, and hunt. A lot."

Only now did she realise hhe still had hold of her hand as the lift door opened... revealing another Slitheen... but also Rose and a woman. The Doctor saw them and shouted "Hello!"

The Slitheen turned to him and the Historian. Rose and the woman snuck passed. The Doctor grinned and closed the doors, sending them to another floor.

***** *****

The Historian and the Doctor duck behind a cabinet Cabinet the bottom of a staircase as two Slitheen walked out of the lift, perfectly green.

" It does us good to hunt. Purifies the blood." One said.

"We'll keep this floor quarantined as our last hunting ground before the final phase."

They watched as the Slitheen walked into another room, closing the door behind them. "Come on." The Doctor hissed as he picked up a fire extinguisher.

They burst through the doors as a woman threw herself in front of Rose, yelling "No! Take me first! Take me!"

As the Doctor sprayed the Slitheen with the extinguisher, the Historian yellee "Out, with me!"