Chapter 5 - Impossible Mission

"- Thank you Rex," Ahsoka streched her arms whereafter she laid down on her brown mattress and curled up under her blanket, just about to remove her dress. "I hope I get to sleep for a while before we take the sepp' base."

"- Don't worry about that," Rex said from where he sat next to her on a stool still in his armour. His imagecaster vibrated at his belt and he opened it and Ahsoka stopped her movement.

"- Hey Rex, oh,.. Am I interupting something?" Anakin's flickering blue image asked when he saw them. His face turned into a devious smile and he squinted with his eyes. "Maybe we should set up rules of when..."

"- What? No! ANAKIN!" Ahsoka raised her voice and stood up swiftly, taking the small hologram projekting device from Rex. "We weren't... Ughh why do you have to be so..." She turned so that her back was facing Rex and gestured with her hand while treading irritatedly where she stood. "We weren't doing... That... Now stop being so dirtyminded."

"- I was joking, I was joking, ok? Sorry Snips I coudn't resist." Anakin's chest moved up and down as the young Jedi Knigt chuckled. Ahsoka gave the blue miniature Anakin standing in her hand a deathglare and he rubbed the hair in his neck with his robotic arm.

"- No you are fine... Now what is it?" Ahsoka rolled her eyes and smiled to her Master. Anakin crossed his arms and turned his head to Rex.

"- I just wanted to let you know that we arrived now, I take it you organized for patrolling as I said earlier? If we are to get the Seppies of the planet that base will have to go." Ahsoka grunted and hit herself in the forehead. "Somet'in wrong Ahsoka?" He hurried to add when he saw her gesture.

"- I got distracted Master and forgot 'bout it. Sorry." She looked down defeated and started to peel on her padawan braid made of small pearls.

"- Snips.." Anakin talked gently and carefully when he noticed the small habit his Padawan had when she was unsure and nervous. He rarely saw it anymore since she had grown so secure around the troops and him. When she first became a Commander she was scared of failing and being a bad leader.

"- I- I am sorry I just, when Tup got shot and- and I had to fix him and there was the damn clankers... Force healing is really draining and..." Ahsoka sat down and started to massage her temples agressively while starring into the wall.

"- Wait, you did WHAT!? Since when can you kriffing force heal? I never taught you that!"

Ahsoka started to explain the whole incident that had played out from beginning to end and Anakin came and made himself comfortable with them in the tent upon his arrival all whilst listening to her story. Once Ahsoka finnished she let out a sigh and rolled her shoulders.

"- So... Do I have it right? You watched the healers in the Halls of healing,..." Ahsoka gestured for Anakin to continue. "And felt what they did,.. And then you healed a deadly wound caused by a blaster? All by yourself?" Anakin talked slowly and looked at his feet with his hands rubbing his temples where he now had sat down with the other two in the tent. Rex had put his helmet on, thinking the whole situation with his General sitting with them in Ahsoka's tent was akward.

"- Pretty much Master... I've seen Barriss do it a couple times too so you could say I have picked it up from her a bit." Ahsoka stood with her arms crossed and moved her hand around while talking. When she stoped talking the hand setteled back to resting over the other at her chest.

"- That's uhh,.. Wow. I don't really know what to say." Anakin raised his eyebrows.

"- There isn't really much to say Master, I just did what I could." Ahsoka yawned and streched her arms. "I really need to sleep now, if you'll excuse us," she continued and gave Anakin a meaningful look. Anakin picked up on it pretty quickly and told them his answer.