Chapter 26: The Missing Piece of Heart

Start from the beginning

" No.. No Amma... he will never hurt me.. now we became best buddy.. you know I love him just like I love pappa bear and he too loves me.. he kissed me always, pamper me.. and you know, when I am with him, he always stare with my eyes" Kushav said snuggling towards his mother more..

" What?" Khushi felt a tug in her heart.. Kushav has her eyes, her hazel eyes..

" Yes.. Badman uncle always stare at me in my eyes and says that My eyes are similar to HER....." Kushav said all smiling...

" HER??" Khushi hold her breath...

" Yes.. Badman Uncle's WIFE..." Kushav said all smiling.. Khushi was stunt.. Wife...Arnav compared Kushav's eyes with Sheetal?? But she got the answer of her unasked question..

" You know amma.. Badman uncle told me there was a naughty aunty.. that day, we saw in TV.. she was a naughty aunty and she spread false news... and badman uncle lost his wife..." Kushav said .. suddenly Khushi became angry.. Now that Raizada spoiling her son's mind telling him the half baked truth.. He is blaming everything on Sheetal and portraying him as a saint..

" Look Kushav, your that uncle also not very good.. Why he believe others ?" Khushi asked not knowing where the conversation is going on..

" I know amma... and badman uncle told me that he is very sorry for hurting his wife... He told me he LOVES her but he did wrong and she vanished... every day when I met him, he kissed on my eyes and nose telling that it reminds him of HER..." Kushav said like an adult..

Khushi felt an unknown tug in her heart.. He still missed her? Is it true? Or a new way of mr ASR to trap her ? previously Arnav had used her sister,Payal as a bait and now may be he is using her son, Kushav as a bait..

" but how does he know that Kushav is your son?" Khushi's concious had rebuked her but again the man in question is Arnav Singh Raizada.. He can do anything...

Before Khushi could compose herself Kushav threw his next bomb, " Amma.. I want to invite badman uncle at our home in Sunday Lunch.. can I ? preety please... He said, he had not home made food for long time and my amma is the world's best cook.. so I can..."

Khushi said aloud not allowing kushav to complete his rant, "NO... I will never allow that man in our home.."

Kushav was shocked but he was too fond with his new found buddy that he insisted again but all was in vain..Khushi takes few deep breath and said to Kushav, " go, clean yourelf first, have your snacks.. then you have to do your homeowrk.."

Kushav was taken aback a little bit the way his mother suddenly ended their conversation.. he was so happy after a long time..Kushav was always a reserved kid .. except Neerav he was not very comfortable with anyone.. Even Akash, Aman and NK also never touched his heart like the way his "badman uncle" did... Then why his mother not understnding his plight? It's just a lunch...

Kushav freshen up and did his homework as Khushi said.. but while the time of dinner Kushav again requested Khushi to invite Arnav which she rejected.. and then...

Then...

Then the damn broke...

Kushav suddenly cried aloud making Khushi panic..

" Amma... I never called any of my friends at home.. I never insisted you.. this is the first time, I am requesting you to invite one of my buddy.. and you.. you refused... It's just lunch..." Kushav said while sobbing making Khushu's heart bled .. But how can she allow that..