Chapter 23 - Going Solo? Pt. 3

A/N: This is a VERY long chapter.

P O V - Digit

Night soon came as I mostly laid on the hotel bed. I didn't eat... I'm beginning to feel the same feeling I had the night before my death...

I hate it. I hate it so damn much.

A call from Boss came from my mask.

'Hello... hello darling? Dear Digit?'

"I'm here Boss, what do you need?"

'I've just received information disclosing the exact details on the location of Brillow!'

"You did? That's great! Can you send that location?"

'I sure can dear, but he has actually moved a little farther than estimated.'

"How... how far?"

There was only silence, but then I saw something beep on my visor. There were coordinates. Pressing a few buttons on the side of the mask, I was eventually able to pull up a map.

'Can you see it?'

"I can, thank you Boss"

'Almost anything for you Digit. Well, I best not take too much of your time, don't fail me.'

The call ended.

I looked out from the hotel window and sighed.

This was going to be one hell of a mission.

I turned to the bed and opened the silver suitcase containing my suit. I put on all of the gear and opened the window of my room.

I peeked outside a few times before calling it safe. I used the slight notches and ledges of the hotel to climb up to the roof. I could feel the wind blowing through my hair.

I took a look at the map again before I activated my 'plasma blades'. The location wasn't too far, I'd just have to take a lot of alleys and backways to avoid the possibility of trouble or being seen.

I took off on my solo adventure but little did I know, someone was following me.

-

P O V - Pip

She's on the move again, it's time for me to follow. She's moving really fast... she's not even in a car!

She took a bunch of backways that were hard to follow. I then saw my phone light up to the side of me. It was a notification of some other members leaving the base. Wait they have body trackers.

Digit's mask has a tracker.

I can just-

I gave myself a huge facepalm for that. I opened the tracking app I installed on the phone and I could see Digit's locator moving away. I started up the car and drove onto the road, carefully mapping out where I needed to go and simultaneously stay hidden.

About 10 minutes have passed and the tracker stopped moving. She must have gotten tired.

I continued to drive a bit closer but pulled onto the side before I got any closer. I'm far enough that she won't be able to see or hear the car coming, but with the tracker, I will know her every movement.

-

P O V - Digit

I was hunched over, panting to regain my breath. I made a decent distance to my location, but I was less than halfway there. It would take another twenty minutes to get there if I went full speed non-stop, but that would hurt.