Bruises.

My eye had really puffed out now and my dad just got back what's he going to say. He called my name I walked down stairs with my side fringe covering my face I gave him a hug and stayed there for a bit. Then she came in. "aww father daughter love" she said all happy. I looked over at her and she was with Niall's mum again. She gave me a glare while inviting his mum in.

I let go of my dad, and went back up stairs. "she's always in her room she never comes down, strange child" my dad said suspiciously "don't worry honey shell come around" she said grinning like a witch.

Niall's mum added in "Niall is coming round with his friend is that okay?" she said "yeah that's fine he's more than welcome" she replied back. He's not welcome none of them are. I don't want them in m house he's probably bring Harry great. I don't want him either he's just as bad.

I just sat in my room, wondering what to do. I was bored and I needed to do something. I know I'll go in the garden and I'll take my guitar I haven't played it in years might as well start again now.

I walked downstairs with my guitar out in the garden and sat down, it was sunny which is always good too. They door bell went but I didn't hear I was outside listening to the strums of the guitar.

"the boys are here" his mum screamed. My step mother joined in. I could her them from a mile away. They were so loud. My dad came outside to tell me the boys were here. I said "okay" and gave a smile then he went and I stopped smiling, can this day get any worse.

They were all in the living room, then the witch from the wicked west so called 'mummy' said that I was outside and the boys came out and I sat as far away from them as possible. There was two parts to our garden and I sat away from the house as far as I could but they found me.

They walked up the steps "I saw Niall first he gave a slight smile then Harry carrying two deck chairs so they could sit down. I crossed my legs on the chair and rested my guitar on my lap. They started to talk to me.