Harry or Niall

After cuddling, we went to sleep and I woke up to 2 missed calls and 5 text messages but the worst part is Niall found my phone, he look at who they were from, Harry. He didn't think anything of it thought which was good at least he didn't read them. I went down stairs I could smell breakfast cooking. Fry up. Niall turned around and looked at me "your up then?" he chuckled. He turned back.

"you have text messages and missed calls from Harry" he said "I do?" I questioned he nodded, I wandered off to get my phone. I opened my inbox.

Harry-  Hey Beautiful! how's you and Niall?xx I replied back, and shouted to Niall saying "Harry asked if you were okay?" he shouted back "Yeah im good and him?" "He's good"

Me- Hey Darlin' me and Niall are good and you? xxx  - he replied back immediately.

Harry- Good :) Fancy going for a coffee or something? xx 

Me- Yeah sure! :) I'll meet you in 10 minutes by starbucks? xxx

He just sent a smiley face and kisses, I said to Niall that I'm going to meet Harry for a drink and He said "Okay well I'm going out with Liam  and the rest of the boy, so I'll see you later" I ran Up stairs apllied abit of mazke up and chucked on something Summery it was boiling outside, shorts, converse and vest top but not revealing and Shades.

"see you later" I said giving Niall a quick kiss and Grabbing my jacket just in case it gets nippy later.I saw Harry waiting outside.