walked away again but..wait

So I got up and left, I had no Idea what I was doing. When I was walking I felt like I shouldn't have done that, the elasticband had snapped once again but it was like it was trying to pull me back and go back to what we could of had. The rain started and so did flashbacks.

Flashback-

I got in the car with Liam it was pouring it down and we were talking about Niall, the he was in the car I didnt realise, he told me he loved me, he left is pregant girlfriend to come back to me and I didn't take him back maybe this was trying to tell me some thing.

End-

Maybe it was trying to tell me something, We hadn't seen each other ever since that day and now he has just shown up maybe it was fate and what we had was trying to pull us back to be together. maybe I should go back? 

The rain was still free falling down to the ground and on me, I turned back and that's when i saw Niall walking away, I started to run and shout his name "Niall" I got louder, He turned around "wait" he started to walk to me and got faster.

We finally met in the middle, "I'm not leaving you again, I made that mistake the first time" I held his hand and he held mine "are you sure about this" he said I nodded "I've never been so sure in my life" he kissed me and held me close. It was a new begining, leaving the mistakes behind.