Escaped from the barbies

I manage to get away from them I didn't think they knew it was me, that was a good thing,. I found a empty seat, so I went over and sat down, got my notebook out and started to write again.

Now where was I? .. I jotted down. Well I said they were the populars they all had boyfriends in the same year or higher. I don't know why guys go for people like that, all men should want someone more natural, like me. I wasn't the fake type. I never put too much make up on only mascara to volume my lashes.

I had red-brownish hair up to my shoulders, geek glasses and green eyes. I wasn't the most attractive person in the school but I would say I'm average. My fashion was different to what people think that 'nerds' wear, I always wore skinny jeans, long sleeve shirts and a zip up hoodie with my favourite black converses. I would say I was quite fashionable...for some.

I saw a group of boys come over, they sat down on the same bench, I thought over in my head the same phrase, 'please don't talk to me' repetitively. It was the populars, the five boys that are going out or shall I say hooking up with the barbie's but one was single because there was only four girls, They were called Harry, Louis, Zayn,

Liam and Niall.

Niall was the one I had a crush on the most but he was the one that would bully the most because he was trying to impress the boys. He was always playing hard to get . I hate that. No wonder he didn't have a girlfriend and if he did he would still be a player.

"Hey sweet-cheeks" Harry said. I got my stuff together and left straight away. The boys were just left on the table talking. I was walking faster and then I walked into one of the populars. Great. "watch wear your going bitch" She said while pushing me into the wall. My things fell out of my bag and they all walked off laughing. I crouched down to pick my things up.

"Here let me help you" a voice said. I looked up while pushing my glasses up to my eyes and gave a slight smile, it was a new kid called Josh. We both stood up "thanks" "your welcome" he said while opening the door for me with a slight smile. I smiled back slightly anyway.