Situations

Niall asked to meet me at break so we can go and talk to her, yes her. We met up and we started to discuss what our next plan was. We saw and dived right in. Niall shouted her name, it made me cringe. "come here" he said while shouting over to her.

We walked over and met in the middle "ugh what do you want?" she said with and upsurge tone, I was about to speak but Niall took the words right out of my mouth "you uploaded the picture and made it go viral didn't you?" he did sound too happy let loan look it.

"it was your own fault, you kissed and I just happened to be there" she smirked and walked away. "I'm sorry Niall it shouldn't of happened" I gestured in confidence "what?" he looked at me with a saddened face "it was meant to happen I really like you" he said so everyone can hear, at that very moment the other boys came behind him "I knew it!" Harry said while the other boys looked at him.

He turned around with me by his side "yeah I guess you did" he said with a smile "nothing's going to happen though" he added, I looked at him and then to the boys "well I better be going" I walked away and the boys were talking "quick before its too late" Liam said to Niall "she doesn't want anything to happen" "change that then, go after her you want her and she wants you"

As I was walking away I knew I didn't want this at all. I've liked Niall all my life and now I'm turning that away to another direction instead of taking the one I want, I stopped I turned around after someone held my hand, I a suspected it was Niall, I turned and he pulled me in closer.

"Your the one I wanted I'm sorry for making you feel like shit by making you the victim, I don't want it to be like that anymore, I want us and only us..." he stood there waiting for an answer I replied "then why did you do it? ...I've like you for ages you must of known surely? ..I've liked you for god knows how long... I don't know what to think." he looked at me pulled me in a bit more "I want you" he whispered to me.

The plastic fake barbies looked over at us but everyone took hate to her and not us she ran off crying and it placed the spotlight on us, he leaned in and I did too. He kissed me and I kissed him back the clouds started to form over and thunder together we pulled apart and looked up and looked at each other and smiled while placing his head on mine and moving in for some more lip action.

The bell rang. They left me and Niall outside. "is this what you want?" he said "yeah I do and you?" I said smiling "no" my face dropped "i was joking yes of course I do" I smiled again and he kissed me again and made our back inside with our hand entwined.