Time

It's been a while since I last saw Harry, I don't know why I went back to Niall I know he's going to do the same thing, If he was afraid to loose me he would show it not destroy it. Just before Harry left, I knew when I was with him I wanted to be with him but it was my head that was telling me not to. There's one thing Niall doesn't know about what happened bewtween us and that was love, something he'll never expirence unless he stops playing the blame game and cheat card.

It was something you would least expect seems Me and Niall were back together, some relationships contained lies and I had the evidence hidden under my shirt. A baby. I was pregant with his child and not Nialls, I didn't really know how to tell Niall so I did what I had to do and just keep it secret but some how i needed to hide the bump.

When I really started to show, I decided to leave Niall and find my way back to Harry, it was harder than I thought, I f I didn't go back to Niall that night I wouldn't have been in the situation  I'm in now and that was pregnant with someone else baby and that someone else was Harry. I had to find a way to make it back to him.

-

When the bump came through Niall gathered before I could really get away and then of course he played the cheat card again, and that's when I thought I would try and contact Harry to tell him about the child. I wrote a letter, the same letter I left.

'Dear Harry,

I'm really sorry for leaving I never meant to hurt you it was my head telling me to leave you when I know I should have listen to my heart and stayed with you. There's something I need to tell, well two things: - Niall has cheated on me and pretty much left when he found out about the second thing i'm about to tell you and that is that I'm pregnant, with your baby. You don't have to worry everything will be just fine with me and our little Girl, you don't have to worry about paying for her need, I've got that sorted. I thought I would let you know.

Sincerly

Your Girl'