Hanging out or not

I saw Harry, he greeted me with a hug. He opened the door for me and we went in and sat down by the window, we started to talk. My hand was resting on the table, has hands were gesturing while he spoke, he put down one hand on to mine, and just stop talking, I saw Niall outside, he saw me.

Niall's PoV

She's been really funny since we first met again then seeing Harry after we sorted things out, but I guess it's something to get used too, she's always been in touch with Harry but she hasn't been like this before has she? ..I wouldn't know it's been years since I last saw her, so it's fine.

She was also in such a rush this morning to see Harry should I be worried that something's happening? ..she wouldn't but then I saw her with harry in Starbucks, he was holding her hand, she saw me too, she quickly removed her hand away from his and looked away.

-

I removed my hand. "sorry I didn't mean to" Harry said "it's fine I don't mind it it just that Niall's over there and he saw" Harry looked at Niall and looked back to me "this is awkward" I nodded while sighing.

Niall and Liam started to walk over with the rest following, louis and zayn, he bound to say something."he's coming over" I said with a nervous face, but he just looked over at us and went and sat down three tables away from us and continued to look at us every now and then.

A waitress went over to them and took there order she was blonde, quite tall and pretty, Niall started to flirt with her and then when she left he winked at her, I saw it all and he knew it, I looked back at Harry "are you okay?" he asked "yeah I'm fine" I leant over and kissed him on the cheek.

I could feel Niall's stare. Harry smiled, I got up from my seat and wave to Harry to come outside so we could get away from Niall. Niall saw us leave so did the rest of them. "are you sure you're okay? I nodded when really I was full of envy, I knew he was doing to make me jealous but I was no different. We started to walk into town. Niall walked out too but with the girl from Starbucks.