Mistakes were made but forgotten

We started over new.

We were still standing outside, he was still holding me close and it felt right. This was deffinately meant to be, we pulled away. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his, then we started to walk. "I'm sorry for letting you go the first time" I said "don't be silly you had every right too" he said while wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the fore-head.

We carried on walking, then we bumped into Harry. "oh hello you" he said to me leaning in for a kiss on the cheek "Hello"I said givin him a kiss back "Niall is that you?" he questioned while giving him a hug "sure is" he replied "long time no see, how's you girlfriend" he said nidging him "and baby?" he added "you haven't heard?" I said "heard what?"

Niall conitued "She got rid of the baby, once we all found out, and I left her to be with this girl right here, but it was too late, you and her had gone and i've been spending all my time trying to finding her because i'm still in love with her" He looked at me and smiled I blushed."oh good on ya mate, so are you two...?" I happily nodded.

"I'm must really go now" Harry said looking at his watch then rushed off, Niall pulled me in to a hug I looked over his shoulder and saw Harry looking back, He looked away, while we still hugging he pulls me to a kiss and then leaving me with a smile I hugged him one time and I could see Harry still looking back and forth, he saw me stare and he mimed the words 'I love you'.

My heart stopped. "Is everything okay?" Niall asked "everythings fines" I sadi with a smile and we started to walk again, I looke back to see that harry was gone.