Truth comes out

i just bumped into the populars or should i say Niall's Baby mama "Oh look we meet again" she said "i can't believe you would say it's niall's when its not" I said back to her "i wasn't lying it is his baby ask him" she said with seriousness. "I already di-" Niall cut me off "Ive found you" he said just about to give me a hug.

"no" I pushed him away, Harry then came over "what did you mean? back there?" "you Niall have some explaining to do!" i said in anger "what?" he said "I know your the father" I said stepping back "you even got liam to lie for you" Liam looked at the ground.

"you the father to her baby?" Harry questioned. Niall hesistated and sighed "okay fine I am" he paused "Look I lied because I want you back okay?" he continued "i really like you and I didn't want you to find out about this" "well the truth would have been better didn't you think of that?" I added in "Liam and Harry i'm sorry you got dragged into this and i hope you and niall have a happy life together" I smiled.

I tapped Niall on the shoulder and walked off with him staring at me and everyone else then Harry followed "sorry Niall" and he walked off, Liam didn't want to think that Niall hated him so he stayed "it's okay buddy" he said with one hand on his shoulder.

"how do you feel?" harry asked "Torn but happy" I said while he put his arm around me and cuddled into him "good and bad" we both smiled at each other and laughed. 

Niall pov

I watched her walk away with harry, It was finally over and it was my fault, I hurt so much i couldn't see the damage. It was over and I could restart could I?