Chapter 32

A/N: There is a time jump on this chapter. We've already reached 18,3k readers, y'all. Now let's get the votes up, alright? I've been dealing with school, so please don't expect me to update faster. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

Warning: MATURE CONTENT!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me!!!

Carry on, loves.

_  _  _  _

Two months after
_  _  _  _

Kayleigh's POV:

It was now 8:40pm in the late evening. I sat in the kitchen, waiting for Leandro to come back from the nearest store. He said he was going to the store to buy some groceries since the fridge was so empty.

While I sat there, my mind went back to the two months that had passed. Things were going great between Leandro and I. He was opening up bit by bit and I knew that it was just a matter of time. And no, he didn't take my innocence on Christmas night. He had taken off my dress and he was about to take off my underwear, when he suddenly stopped himself. He told me we should wait a little while longer but things were still very intense between us.

I missed my friends, though. Gabrielle and I would call each other here and there, but I really missed my best friend. I really needed to talk to her about Leandro and I, about whatever's going on between us. Gabrielle was  the only person I trusted with such matters. Not even Starr or the twins knew about my dating life.

Finally, Leandro arrived. He came inside and placed the grocery bags on the table. "Hey," he took my hand and made stand, placing his hands on my waist. He pulled me in for a short kiss. "For how long was I gone?"

Letting out a sigh, I replied with what I usually say whenever he's out, "You were only gone for forty minutes. Don't worry, nothing happened. I didn't hear anything, nor did I see anything."

Letting out a sigh of relief, he gave me a peck on the forehead, "Great. I have some good news from you."

My eyes immediately lit up, it had been long since I've gotten any good news. I looked up at him, "Well, go ahead, tell me what the good news is."

Taking in a deep breath, he answered my question, "We are getting out of this place tomorrow. Or you could leave today if you want to. I could ask my grandfather to send one of his trustworthy men and you'll go."

"No." I said quickly, too quickly for my liking. I cleared my throat and composed myself. "I mean, no, there's no need for all of that. And plus," I stood on my tip toes, my lips brushing against his lips. "If we only have one night left here, shouldn't we make the best of it. Hmm? What do you think?" I said in a seductive tone.

Clenching his jaw, Leandro traced his fingers across my collarbone, his steely gaze telling me I might regret provoking him. Gulping, I took a step back but he took one forward. Before I could even try to get away from him, his hands were already holding me in a tight grip.

He gently grabbed my neck with one hand, while his other hand held me in a tight grip. I gasped when he slightly tightened his fingers around my neck.

"You tend to forget who I am and what I am capable of." His voice sounded so deep, sultry with a bit of his sexy Italian accent. "I will have you whimpering and screaming for me to stop while I fuck you hard. I'll have your legs shaking from the immense pleasure, you won't even know how to walk straight for a whole week." He said it with such intensity that it scared me a little bit, but mostly I was getting wetter with every word he said.