looking down at my stomach, i ran my hand over it softly, a blanket over most of my body, keeping me warm as it is cold out and raining.

"your father is such a busy man.. i wish he would just come home and stay home with us forever," i spoke to the baby growing in my stomach.

i am about four months pregnant now, so my stomach is quite a bit bigger since before i was with child.. jungkook always makes me flustered saying i look good with a baby belly but i don't really know if he says it to make me feel better or if he is actually being honest.

i sure hope he is being honest.

the thought that there was a child growing inside of me.. his child.. it just made me happier than one could imagine, knowing that there was something the both of us created inside of me.

"we need lots of attention from daddy, huh?" i asked, not feeling crazy at all whilst talking to my baby inside of me, smiling lightly.

i have no reason to feel crazy for doing so, everyone does it.

never in a million years would i have thought i would be with jeon jungkook's child.. a man i had watched through a screen and admired for years and the man who had helped me when i was going through many rough times.

but i also never thought he would be a murderer.. or that i would end up killing someone..

"i'll make sure to raise you right and i won't let jungkook teach you his bad ways because i want you to be a good person with a good life," i spoke, somehow bringing tears to my eyes.

i'm not really one to talk.. i did kill a man for almost killing jungkook and went insane then.. but i would like to think i have my head on straight nowadays.. i got to, especially with a child on the way.

with that man, no one was able to figure out who killed him and ruled the murder out as an unsolved case because there was just nothing matching up.

i would like to thank jungkook for helping me figure out what to do. luckily my lover is a skilled criminal anyways.. never thought i would say that in my life.

he said that i was becoming "the bonnie to his clyde" and i laughed at that.. in fact, i still laugh at it sometimes.

i looked back up at the screen, seeing a camera view of what was going on at the signing, my heart warming at the sight of jungkook's face as he was focused on signing a girl's album.

i watched as he looked up at her, smiling as he handed her back her album, but when the girl put her hand out on the table he didn't even glance at it, saying something to her before the next girl had come up.. he wasn't making any physical contact with them. i'm surprised.. isn't he supposed to provide fanservice for them?

well, i'm actually happy that he isn't touching them, not that i would suspect him of cheating or anything.. i just don't like other women's hands on him.

he is mine and only mine and i intend on keeping it that way.

resting my head back against the back of the sofa, i kept my hand on my stomach, cuddling up in the blanket as there was a fire going in the living room as well, heating up the space as i was trying to stay as warm as possible with my baby.

closing my eyes, i felt tired, not being able to get much sleep last night as i wasn't feeling good, a side effect of my pregnancy.

i might as well take a nap because the baby needs as much rest as possible and so do i. jungkook isn't even here either.

naps are always better with jungkook though.. him and i take naps every chance we get, mostly because he tells me to because both i and the baby need more sleep than usual as i am indeed, very pregnant.