Chapter 1

A white van runs a red light crashing into the back of the left side of our little car. The side I just happen to be sitting. My neck flew right then left crashing into the window as I felt glass cut my face and a gash into my forehead.

The car had to of flipped a few times before I could make sense of what was going on. My parents where gone and I heard voices outside. Panicking I felt blood roll down my face and I wasn't able to move.

I sat in shock as I thought about death and what would happen after I died. If I died.

Light hit me in the eyes and hands tugged my arms. I was dragged out of the car and into a ambulance. A tall man was talking to me but I couldn't make out his words and my eyes started to flutter. I tried to stay awake but my eyes glued shut leaving me to quite darkness.

When my eyes opened I was laying flat on a bed being rolled into a white building. Voices where blurred my vision was bad. After being moved to another bed a needle slid into my wrist and I could feel liquids being pumped in.

Why is this such a big deal I just hit my head what else is going on? Something started to wiggle around in my side but I couldn't move to see what it was. My hole body was numb and all I heard was the mumbling of people.

My side felt warm but sticky and nurses and a doctor leaned over me. When a nurse moved me I could finally see what was going on. I watched as they pulled a giant piece a sharp glass the size of my face from my side. A beeping noise next to me beeped faster and faster until I was left in nothing but darkness, again.