"Okay okay, what song?" I asked.

"The one about Flynn." I told her, looking through my book to find a dog eared page. "Really?" I turned to luke signalling the fold in the page. He just laughed but Reggie mouthed the words 'sorry' to me.

"Oh well then." I said getting up from my seat, "Let's rehearse." 

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the studio door and we let Flynn in.

"Thanks for coming, we just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect." Julie smiled at Flynn, "Which it's not but that's okay."

"No, if I'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band, I want it to be perfect. Get back in there. All of you, you too!" Flynn pointed to an empty spot in the garage thinking one of the guys was there. Reggie laughed.

"Hey! You don't get to laugh at her, only we do, okay?" I told him and Flynn looked at me like I was crazy. "Anyway..."

"Can you tell her to move? I need some space to rock out and I hate walking through people, it's like a tingly sensation and not in a good way." Reggie asked me as I grabbed my guitar and set up our microphone.

"Can you sit down? Reg needs some space to rock out and doesn't like walking through people." I laughed as Flynn gave me an unimpressed look. I stood at the side of the mic, Reggie facing me giving me a small smile.

"Boy when you create a world you really live in it, don't you?" Flynn sighed.

"Just sit!" Julie softly pushed her down on the seat. "And you'll notice there is no equipment to produce a hologram" And she sat at her piano. I looked up and smiled at Reggie, "Ready?" I whispered as he nodded back.

Julie started playing.

'If I leave you on a bad note
Leave you on a sad note
Guess that means I'm buying lunch that day
I know all your secrets
You know all my deep-dish
Guess that means some things they never'

I came in and started singing with my sister while still keeping my eyes locked with Reggie.

'They never change
We both know what I, what I
What I mean
When I look at you, it's like I'm looking at meMy life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo'

The boys poofed in on beat making Flynn let out a small scream.

'My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you'

Julie sang with Flynn while I sang backup with the boys. I saw Luke grin at me and Reggie copying each other's moves with our guitars. He was not going to let me forget this, was he?

'Yeah, you know who I'm likin' way before I liked them, duh
'Cause you liked them first
And if somebody hurts you, I'm gonna get hurt too
That's just how we work, yeah, that's just how we work'

Julie yanked Flynn over to Luke and he tried to make her flinch with a laugh. I held in my laugh while I left Reggie to go dance with the girls.

'It will never change
We both know what I, what I
What I mean
When I look at you, it's like I'm looking at meMy life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you'

The Music slowed down and Flynn put her hand through Reggie's stomach, "Weird right?" He chuckled.

"They're- They're ghosts!"

"We prefer musician spirits" Alex smiled.

"Julie, y/n does this mean you're joining our band?" Luke asked us.

"Um.. actually I think you're joining their band." Flynn leaned on Julie's shoulder.

"I'm gonna go with what she said."

'My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without youYou'

Me and Julie harmonized the last line to the song as we smiled at Flynn. "Still wanna talk to our dad?" Julie looked at Flynn. Now I get why we needed to give Flynn proof. Flynn laughed, "No, I'm good." Julie pulled us into a hug.

"So..." Luke made his way over to me. "Are you going to tell me who that love song was about? I already know but still..."

"No. We are never going to talk about that." I gently pushed him back.

Flynn approached me and held my shoulders. "Girl, I don't think you're fooling anyone." She winked and I gave her a glare telling her to shut up.

"And you." I go back over to Luke and point my finger in his face. He flings his arms up to surrender as I approach. "Do not. Go to my room and go through my stuff anymore. Got it? Good." Reggie laughed as I walked away and I changed my point to him, "That means you too. And you Alex, just a warning." I quickly left the studio, not turning back to wave this time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, This chapter took so long cause I was procrastinating but I'm in the zone now so, expect at least one more tonight :))