"Then it's settled. We leave tonight." Simon whispers and we all nodd. I look back to Sky.

____________________________________

Sky frantically runs around the room, Shoving her pink fuzzy blanket, her mittens with cat faces on them, her blue hat with the tassles on the end, 3 sweaters, 2 t-shirts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of jogging pants and 3 pairs of socks into a duffle bag. She puts in one of the side pockets, undergarmets, deoderant, a toothbrush, toothpaste and a pair of earmuffs. Then at the very top of her bag, ontop of everything else she is bringing, she pulls a ratted old stuffed elephant from under her pillow. One of its ears is missing and one button eye is hanging by 2 threads. She presses it back into place with some glue she finds on her dresser before putting it in her bag along with her ipod and cellphone. She puts her wallet in her pocket filled with $200 and pulls on her blue bench sweater, and a large pink winter coat. She pulls on a hat with elephant ears and lets her brown hair, that she curled with her curling iron this morning, fall over her shoulders. She tuggs on a pair of uggs and tucks another pair of socks into the side. While she is doing this, I pack my matching green fuzzy blanket, my matching mittens she got me for christmas with dog faces on them, My matching rainbow hat with tassles, a pair of  dark skinny jeans, a pair of very large and very baggy black jogging pants, 2 long sleeved shirts, one t-shirt, 2 hoodies, 2 pairs of knee socks, one pair of rainbow socks, and then I look under my bed andpull out a very dirty sock monkey, the red thread making him smile slightly faded and both his button eyes still in place. I hug him slightly before putting him ontop of my other stuff along with my pink ipod, and my blackberry torch cellphone. I tuck my rainbow dollar-store wallet containing $300 into my jeans pocket, pulling on my neon lime green hoodie, and My small blue winter jacket. I pull on my pair of fuzzy yellow earmuffs and stick my wings threw the special holes in all of my clothes. i turn to Sky and she smiles. "I just love that!" she says giggling.

"Love what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Those little holes for your wings!" She laughs. "Its just so adorable."

I laugh. "So do you remember the plan?" I ask.

"I think so. Me and Simon freeze them, Derek tackles em, You knock em out."

"Good, Let's go get the guys." I say as we both pick up our bags, zippering them quickly and open the door to our room, that we probibly won't ever see again.

"I'll miss this room, and everyone here."

"At least the 4 of us will be together." I say reassuring her. She noddes as we walk down to Derek and Simons room. Sky liftes her hand and rappes on the door with her knuckles only once before the door is flung open to find a very red, and very nervous looking, Derek. His eyes dart to the both of us and he pushes his black hair from his mitch-match eyes which are unable to focus.

"Really that nervous Derek?" Sky asks, laughing and pushing past him into the room. I try and look him in the eye but it's nearly inmpossible. He forces a weak laugh before leading me into the room and shutting the door behind us. He pulls a blue hoodie on over his white shirt. He then picks up a duffel bag which is smaller than ours but shoves $500 into his jeans pocket. Simon comes from the large walkin closet at th other side of the room in a matching red hoodie and the same bag as Derek. They both pull on their sneakers and pick up their bags.

"Ready?" Simon asks looking at all of us. I nodd before looking to Derek who is staring out the window. Sky nodds too. Simon nudges Dereks side with his elbow. "Ready?"

"Oh.. Uhmm.. yea lets go." Derek studders out causing Simon to give him a quick weird look but it vanishes just as quickly as it came.

"Alright everyone know the plan?" We all nodd and Derek and Simon usher Sky and I out of the dorm. Simon closes the door behind us. We walk quietly to the stairs and rush down them with ease to the lobby. "The side door will be easyest." Derek whispers leaning down to put his lips almost to my ear. I nodd slightly and whisper this to Sky who nodds and tells Simon.

  We get to the side door and peekaround the corner to see it is gaurded by 2 men, not any bigger than Derek. We all place our stuff silently on the floor and our breathing gets quieter, the only sound is the 2 men talking idlely. Derek held up his hand and mouthed. "1.. 2.. 3..NOW!" Simon jumped around the corner and before one of the men could move, curled his hands into a fist, raised it to face the man, and flicked his fingers out, zapping him with a blue beem of light and freezing him, Just as Sky did the same to the second man and Derek jumped out and tackled the firast man to the ground. I flapped my small wings and with ease, flew to the ceiling, Ripping out one of the boards with my long nails and crashing it down on the frozen man Derek had tackled, It lands on his head with a sickening crack and I get scared to look down and see the damage I have done.

Derek has just finished tackling the other guy to the ground as 3 more guards run in, 2 of them to be zapped automatically by Sky and Simon as I rip out another board to the ceiling and dump it on the other ones head, as Simon zapps the last guard, Derek tackles 2 of them to the ground and Sky continues to zap the 3rd one. I rip out 2 more boards crashing them both down on the 2 guards head as Derek tackles the last guard and moves alowwing me to rip another board from the ceiling, fly over to the last guard and smash it down on his head. I flutte3r to the ground, Wobbling slightly as I hit the floor and having to be steadyed by a rather scared looking Derek.

"Everyone alright?" Simon asks, holding a very drained looking Sky by the waist, leading her toward us. I look to Derek before nodding at Simon. Derek nodds to and we both look to Sky, who looks completely out of energy, her face a pale white and her eyes sunken in slightly. I'm guessing she used up more of her magic than she thought she would. She pushes Simon hands away from her and smiles weakly. "Lets go before someone like, oh I donno.. Catches us!" She hisses laughing before running pver and passing us all our bags. We smile before dashing for the door. Derek puts his hand on it and opens it slightly. Only to have a loud siren echo through the hallway. Followed by footsteps. and lots of em.