Hey guys!

And I'm in.
– Hey guys! – I smiled, as I waved with my hurt hand.
– Hey Izuku! How are you? – said Uraraka.
– Why did you miss one week of classes? It was very irresponsible!! – asked Iida.
– You scared us, kero!
– You shouldn't do that!! – said Aoyama.
– Yea, please tell us what's going on.
I looked at them, really touched.
– Alright, hum, how do I say this... I was raised in an abusive household. My dad used my has a toy and my mom didn't care about me. Last week, when Aizawa-sensei asked me to stay a little, he found out, and decided to go rescue me, but my dad heard the conversation and attacked me. So, last week I was at the hospital, so I couldn't attend classes. But now I'm fine!
They looked at me, surprised, and then Uraraka asked:
– But if your parents both suck, then where are you right now? Are you on the streets?
– Oh, no, as if Aizawa-sensei would let me do that. No, since I didn't had anywhere else to go the couple of the month let aloud me to stay with them. Which reminds me, Tsuyu, you owe me 10€\$\£ and I owe Todoroki 15 €\$\£.
    – Why? – asked Shoto, confused. Ajjsjdnejzhdb, he looked so cute like that.
    – I'm going to show you – I said with a smirk. – Don't say anything, ok?
    I leaved the bedroom, and then knocked at Shinsou's door.
   – Can I come in?
   – Yea, sure – said him, on the other side.
   I opened the door.
   – Say hi!!
   I turned the phone, so my friends could see him.
    – Hi Shinsou! – said the girls.
– Hellooo! – Aoyama needs to stoop showing how gay he is.
    – Hello Shinsou! – said Iida in his funny way.
    But they were interrupted by the scream.
     – I KNEW IT!! AIZAWA'S SECRET LOVE CHILD!!
    We all laughed at the confused look at Shinsou's face.
– Sorry Shinsou, they just wanted to say hi.
– Really? – asked the purple one.
– Yeah! How are you felling about joining 1a? – asked Tsuyu.
– Well, I think it's amazing. And you surely are very welcoming.
– Excluding the angry pomerian! – said Uraraka, making us laugh again.
– You should be really smart, to get transferred from the general course to the hero course. You should help some of our classmates. Kaminari for example – smirked Aoyama. Me and the girls and him almost had a "laugh attack". I couldn't believe, he was helping his "gay fella".
– Well, I guess I could that. – Is it my impression or did he just blushed?