5.7K 188 7

– Alright, when I hung up the call we are going to enter the zoom call, ok? – I asked Shinsou. Maybe it was stupid having a phone call with the person that is in the next room, but life in quarantine is weird.
– Ok. At your three – answered him.
– Let's do it. One, two, three, bye! – I hung up the call. – And hello!
My classmates looked at me and Shinsou, in shook.
– Izuku, where have you been?
– Midobro, what happened?
– Midoriya are you ok?
– Midoriya-kun, why didn't you answer any of my messages?
– It was a really bad behavior skipping a whole week of classes!
– Nerd, what was that thing in your apartment area a week ago?
– Whoa calm down! I can't even hear all of your questions. I'm fine, I just had some... internet problems.
I scratched my head, and I heard the gasped when they saw my bandages.
– Izuku, what happened to...
– Alright, problem children, let Midoriya rest. So as you might see, Shinso is here with us. Principal Nezu decided that he should join class 1a. So now that I gave you all the announcements, we can proceed with the class...

The classes had just ended, and I was chatting with President Mic in the living room(he keeps saying that he is so happy that he isn't the only extrovert in the house, that he is very thankful that now he has someone to talk to), when I received a call.
– Ah – I look at my phone. A FaceTime from the Dekusquad.
– You should go answer that call – smiled the blonde.
– Ok – said hi, has a leaves the living room in direction to my room.
I decided that I was going to tell them the true. Now the only question is how are they going to react.