New house!!

– So, we are going to stop at your house to get your things, before we headed to mine, ok? – asked my teacher.
– Yes, Aizawa-sensei.
– You know, you can call me just Aizawa while you are at my house – he smiled, looking at me.
– Aizawa-sensei, ah-Aizawa, you should really focus on the round. I believe I got enough injuries right now, don't need a car accident to had more to the list.
We both chucked a bit, and after that he kept his eyes on the road.

———————————

After we got to his house, and have a bath, Shinsou showed me the house.
– And this is your room – said him.
It was a big room, with a big window and even a small balcony. The walls were in a soft green, there was some plants, a white wardrobe, and a white bed. In one corner there was a small table, and a bookshelf.
– Thank you – I answered with a smile.
– Do you need any help? – asked him, looking at my wheelchair, that I had to use, since I couldn't use crutches, because of my injured arm.
I stopped a little.
– Actually, I might need some help, if you don't mind.
I smiled back, and then helped me making myself home. After a while, he decided to break the silence.
– Hey, Midoriya?
– Yes?
– Can I ask you something?
– Sure, I guess.
– How do you have so many friends?
I looked at him, for a little, before giving the answer.
– I don't know. I just... you need to show that someone that you care about them. Then, at some point, they're going to realize that you are there, they're going to start stopping to talk to you, and then... Bum! You have a friend.
We stayed in silence for a while, and then I asked:
– But, why do you ask?
– I... this is a secret so you can't tell anyone, alright? – I nodded, and then he proceeded – Principal Nezu decided that I was good enough to go to class 1a.
I looked at him, surprised.
– Man, that's amazing! I can't wait to have classes with you!
– Thanks. – said him, uncomfortable. – But anyways, I don't really know how to make friends, and I'm afraid I've given them a bad impression of myself during the sports festival. So I don't really know...
– Calm down. There are one or two who might be bad at the beginning – Mineta and Bakugou – but the others will be totally chill with it. So yeah, I think you're going to fit in really well.
– Seriously? – he asked surprised.
– Yes.