Lies

Am I happy? Or sad? I'm sad. I think. I'm so used to hide my emotions, that now I don't really know what am I feeling.
   Right now I think is sadness. For being locked because of COVID. Looked in a house with an angry father. Exactly what I needed.
   I screamed that I was getting into the class.
   With a deep breath, I got into the zoom class.
   – Good Morning. Please turn all of your cameras on – said Aizawa-sensei. I putted my sound on.
    – Aizawa-sensei, my camera isn't working.
    I swear I could hear my friends gasping. The way they saw me, Friday, will probably going to let them create some stories. Sit still, they weren't going to be as bad as the true.
   – Hmm, then just let it be like that, I guess – said the teacher.
   What a relief. That way they wouldn't see the bruise that my dad gave me this morning.
   – Alrigth, class...
   Aizawa started to teach the lesson, and I follow it, I really wanted to have good grades, when I headed a crash. I turned my sound off, knowing the screaming that was going to follow.
    – What was that? – asked Mina.
    I stood there, hearing they saying that that wasn't from their house.
   It didn't took long enough for them to realize I wasn't saying anything. I needed to do something, but I bet that even Kachan could hear my father, even though his house was a few streets away.
    I send a message to the group chat.
"I'm alright, my computer is just kind of old, so his sound just turned of, and it make that weird sound."
     I knew that almost nobody believed, but happily they didn't ask for the true.
   I hugged my legs, as I heard my parents fighting.