Answers with questions

I swear to good, I was freaking out. Midoriya haven't showed in our classes during this whole week, and half of the classes were given by President Mic. And usually after his classes, Aizawa-sensei like to give us a surprise test.
   I run my hands through my hair, it was getting bigger, but I liked it, so I wasn't going to let anyone touch it, not even Fuyumi.

  Hey Midoriya, I know that it's the 5th time this day, 1000th time this week, and that you're not going to answer it, but are you ok?

    I was going to turn the phone off when I realized that he was online.

Hey, Todoroki, sorry for not answering, I kinda of lost my phone😅. But know I found it, and yes I'm good😁😁😁. What about you?

I'm good. Here in class we've all been worried with you, did something bad happened?

   I stopped there, wainting for a answer.
   After a while, he finally said:

Yes, something bad happened, but can you don't ask about it? I'm going to be okay, I promise😊😊

Does that mean you're not okay right now?

...
I could be way worse. But, yes I could be better. But don't worry, I'll be practically good and back to classes this Monday!!

    Couldn't he understand that the fact that he said for me not worry just scared me more?
I chatted with him for a while, and after that I watched some YouTube videos, while drawing something.
When mom called for dinner, I looked at the piece of paper that I was scribbling. It was full of little hearts.
Damn it, Izuku, what are you doing to me?