The problems of problem child

I looked up. I was hating that round.
The area that they gave me to patrol was right where the Midoriya's live, and I couldn't stop think about him.
Not that was affecting my work, the only thing I needed to do in that calm area was telling some guys to go back home.
I saw another guy. It was the third out of his house. Bored, I started to go in his direction, but then I recognized the green hair. What was Midoriya doing outside is house?
Discretely, I started following him.
He was still the problem child, but he wasn't. He was covered in bruises, but looked like he was so used to it. He had a box in his hands.
I followed him until a park, where he put down the box, and take something out of it. He put the something in the floor, and then he left.
I waited a little, and then I approached.
In the floor, sainting for the wind to take it, was a letter. I carefully got it, and then, my phone rang.
I answered the call, letting Zashi voice accompany me on the way home.
– Hey babe – I said, kissing his cheek. (Well, I had a bath, before).
– Hey. How was patrolling?
– I found Midoriya on the streets.
He looked at me, in shook.
– There is something really bad going on.
– That's we're this could help – I said, taking the card off of my pocket. – I think he left his house just to put this in the park and get rid of it. It must be important.
He agreed, and I opened it.

Dear Katsuki,
How are you? Right here things are complicated. I'm trapped at home with dad for over 4 weeks now. Yea I know. I'm surprised that I've survived all this time.
His attacks are getting worse, and people are starting to notice... but bright sides! Since I can't leave home, Kachan can't "play" with me.
I really miss the times when we played together, quirks didn't matter and I didn't know dad. Mom was good to me during those days...
Katsuki, what about we run away? We can go to somewhere else, maybe I can join you...
Dad is screaming, I need to hide this letter. If he sees it... the paper burn, I burn...
Goodbye.