Questions

I looked at my computer screen. It's been three weeks since this quarantine started. I open the email.
    Nezu was able to get permission for me to give the students an kind of an internship and I told them that they had until today to send me an email to sign in. If they didn't want they wouldn't have to do it, but I was pretty sure that all of the class was coming.
   I looked to the emails. Iida, Kaminari, Hagakure, Oijiro, Ashido, Bakugou, Sero, Yaoyoruzo, Jirou, Sero, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Aoyama, Sato, Koda, Shoji, Tokoyami, all of them signed up.
    All of them except Midoriya. Weird. Problem child was the kinda of person that was the first to signed up to this kind of things.

Midoriya, I haven't received your email, didn't you signed up?

   I waited a little, and he answered.

Oh, yes I didn't signed up

    I started to get worried.

Why?

Just wasn't felling like doing it

      Something was really wrong.
      – Hey, babe, what's with the long face? – asked Zashi, coming with two cups.
     – You know the internship? – he agreed.
     – Who do you think it would be more excited about it?
    – Izuku Midoriya, with no doubt – he said, with a smile.
    – Exactly. But, for some reason, he didn't signed. When I asked him about it, he said that he "wasn't felling like it".
    He looked up from his cocoa.
    – Are you sure?
    – Yes – I showed him the computer.
    My husband read the conversation, and then looked at me, worried.