Why you shouldn't let your husband teach your class

I looked at my phone screen, it was a call from the hospital. That call could mean that after all, Midoriya wouldn't make it.
I exhaled, hopping that my students didn't noticed my nerves.
I called Zashi, and then leaved to get the call.
– Hello.
– Good Morning. Am I talking to Shouta Aizawa, contact of Izuku Midoriya?
– Yes, that's me.
I tried to ignore the pain that I had in my belly.
– Well, I just woke up. He looks confused, but still, fine. We are going to run some tests, and then you can come visit him at 3 pm.
– Ah, thanks, ma'am.
– Your welcome.
She hung up the call, and I got to the living room, where my dumbass husband was telling my class about our wending.
– ... and then he kissed me, and I swear that...
– You should be teaching them, not chatting. – I teased.
– Oh, your teacher is back! Say hi to him! – he said, moving the computer so my students could see me.
– Seriously, Hizashi, I swear you're getting childishly every day that passes.
I heard the class laughing, and used that moment to turn the sound off.
– He just woke up. He seems fine, but they're doing some tests. And I'm allowed to visit him today at 3 pm.
– Visit who? – asked Mina.
I looked to the computer, realizing that what I've turned off was the camera.
– None of your business. But now you know that I'm going to be busy, so President Mic is going to be teaching you during the rest of the day. And you better be prepared, because tomorrow I'm going to do a test.
I heard they trying to argue, but I was already out of the room.