the cursed chapter

Start from the beginning

When Wilbur came downstairs to drive the two to school, he didn't bother asking Tommy what it was Tommy wanted to tell him. He just simply forgot.

Tommy didn't though.

But he was afraid to bring it up again.

*** Time Skip brought to you by D R A M A ***

When Tommy and Tubbo got out of the car, Tubbo ran to some of his other friends, while Tommy tried to quietly make it to class. 

He got to Mrs. Puffy's class with no issues, and excitedly knocked on the door. 

Mrs. Puffy opened the door, with a huge smile on her face. When he peeked into the classroom, his jaw dropped.

The classroom was decorated in streamers and confetti, and on the teacher's desk, there was a huge sheet cake.

The few kids that had arrived to class early wore party hats, similar to the one Mrs. Puffy wore.

"Happy Birthday Toms!" she said excitedly, wrapping the shocked boy in a hug.

"For... for me?" Tommy asked, looking around the class.

"All for you! The kids here really enjoy your company, and we planned this together! When the bell rings, we can cut the cake!"

Candy Bread.

For Tommy.

"Thank you so much," he said, holding back tears.

"Anything for my favorite student," she laughed, obtaining gasps from the fellow kids.

Shortly after, the bell rang, and almost all the kids got into class with their hats on, they cut the cake.

Mrs. Puffy served the cake to the kids, and once they all were eating the cake, Mrs. Puffy served Tommy and herself a slice.

"So, nice crown" Mrs. Puffy smiled, looking at the boy who was eating cake.

"I got it from the shadow" he smiled brightly.

"Oh, it's gorgeous, it suits you, Toms." 

The rest of the class went absolutely amazingly.

When lunch came around the corner, Tommy went up to Mrs. Puffy with a request.

"Can I go outside for lunch today?" he asked her.

"Of course, you always can Toms! But what's special today? Are you ready to finally come out of your shell? Stand up to those stupid bullies?"

Tommy slightly nodded.

As the bell rang, he stepped out of the classroom. 

Of course, the first people he ran into were Tubbo's friends.

"What? The loser's out of class?" one of them said surprised.

Tommy nodded with a smile, his best attempt to seem happy and brave.

It was short-lived.

"Look at that stupid ass flower crown on the weird kid!" he heard one of Tubbo's friends laugh. Tommy sunk into his hoodie.

He'd promise Big Q he'd wear it. He didn't give a shit about what they said to him. 

Or did he?

"What are you, gay?" One of the girls said snidely.

Tommy shook his head, even though he knew it wouldn't do anything. 

These are the people Tubbo considers angels?

Thank god he'd never been to Heaven before then. He'd never last there.

"No, I actually promised someone really close to me that I'd wear it."

Tommy instantly regretted saying that.

"Important aye?" one of the boys said, pulling it off Tommy's head violently.

The flower crown loosened in his grip, and the flowers fell apart.

For further damage, the boy stomped on it.

Tommy felt tears prick his eyes.

His crown.

His promise to the shadow.

He was a failure.

"You- you broke it?" Tommy quivered.

"What are you going to do about it, you pathetic bitch?"

Before Tommy realized what was happening, he was transforming. He stayed his age, he learnt to control that much, but his eyes glowed red, his fists white.

The boy stood in shock, frozen to the floor. It was so faint no one other than the kid noticed.

Tommy raised his fist and punched the kid, so hard, the kid fell to the ground.

His eyes went back to the dull blue they always were, and he stared down at his busted fist.

He saw Tubbo step up from the crowd.

Did Tommy just... stand up for himself?

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)