"Ever so feisty. Much like your daughter. She's pretty, but I always said our children would be beautiful" Sirius smirked as he started to pant for air due to the strength Rosaleé was holding him with.

"Don't fucking talk about my daughter! What did I say? One more word and I'll-"

"Rosie!" Remus interrupted "do you trust me?"

"Of course, but if you can't see I'm a bit busy now Remus-"

"Then lower your wand"

"Have you lost your mind?!"

"Lower it Rose"

Rosaleé slowly complied, backing away from Sirius and standing infront of the children protectively.

"No! I trusted you!" Hermione yelled from behind Rosaleé to Remus "and all this time you've been his friend! He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!"

"Great! Another thing to add to this mess!" Viola sighed in exasperation flinging her arms around.

"How long have you known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay. Plus I always though it was strange as to why Viola was so adamant we stuck to the lessons you'd planned"

"Well, well, well Hermione. You really are the brightest Witch of your age I've ever met-"

"Enough talking Remus!" Sirius interrupted "come on! Let's kill him!"

"What?!" Rosaleé exclaimed "Remus? You're helping him?"

"Wait!" Remus yelled at Sirius

"I did my waiting! 12 years of it!" Sirius replied "in Azkaban!"

"Very well. Kill him" Remus said handing Sirius his wand.

"Remus!" Yelled Rosaleé

"Dad!"

"But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why"

Suddenly Rosaleés wand was up again flicking between Sirius and her husband "Rem?" She whispered her eyes glossy. Remus only looked at her sympathetically.

"I know why!" Harry yelled "you betrayed my parents! You're the reason they're dead"

"No Harry, it wasn't him!" Remus replied making Rosaleé frown "somebody did betray your parents but it was somebody until quite recently I believed to be dead!"

"Who was it then?!" Harry shouted

"Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius spat "he's in this room right now!"

Rosaleé gasped, her wand hitting the floor with a bang as she stood in disbelief. Frozen.

"Come out, come out, Peter!" Sirius yelled manically
"Come out, come out and play!"

"Expelliamus!"

Suddenly Snape had barged through the door, disarming Sirius "ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you"

"Severus-" Remus tried to speak as Snape pointed his wand at him.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle and now here's the proof"

"Snivellus, how lovely to see you" Rosaleé drawled from behind him. She had snuck up behind him while he was so focused on Sirius and Remus "how's the nose? I hope it healed properly" Rosaleé pouted as she pressed her wand into his temple "now I suggest you stop threatening my husband unless you want a lot more than your nose to be ruined"

"What did you do to his nose?" Viola asked causally as if there wasn't a mass murderer stood in-front of them.

"Broke it"

"Nice"

"Thanks"

"That's brilliant snape" Sirius spoke up replying to him "puts your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual have come to the wrong conclusion. Now if you'll excuse us Remus, Rosaleé and I have some unfinished business to attend to"

"We do?" Rosaleé asked confused. As she was distracted Severus pushed her off him pointing his wand at Sirius.

"I beg you Severus. Don't be a fool" Remus said

"He can't help it it's habit by now" Sirius quipped

"I second that!" Viola agreed causing her mother to snicker.

"Sirius! Be quiet!" Remus shouted

"Quiet yourself Remus!" Sirius replied

"Listen to you two, quarrelling like an old married couple" Snape mocked

"Hellooo?" Rosaleé waved "i am still here"

"Don't worry mum. Dad would never cheat on you. He asks you to paint your nails matching every weekend"

"Oh I know that vi. I just don't like to be disregarded"

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?" Sirius mocked once again

"I could do it you know? But why deny the dementors. They're so longing to see you" Snape said pushing his hand harder into Sirius neck "do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. Dementors kiss, I can only imagine what that's like. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness but I'll do my best"

"Severus please!" Remus begged

Viola saw Harry reach over into Hermiones pocket and pull out her wand. The two locked eyes and Viola nodded slowly at him.

"Expelliarmus" Harry and Viola said at the same time causing Snape to be thrown backwards, crashing into a broken dusty bed.

"Harry! Lupin! What did you just do?" Ron exclaimed

"You attacked a teacher!" Hermione shouted in shock