***** *****

The Historian looked out of the window at the planet below as Rose bounced a small ball against the wall. Down there, was the planet she had called home for six months while she and Henry tried to escape. She knew what he would be saying to her now... 'why are we stood here? Let's mingle with the aliens again' and she'd tell him she felt she had to stay here, at this window... because something was going to happen... she felt a small tear leave the corner of her eye  and instantly, she wiped it away, turning around to Rose as she heard the Stewards voice over a speaker.

"Would the owner of the blue box in private gallery fifteen please report to the Steward's office immediately. Guests are reminded that use of teleportation devices is strictly forbidden under Peace Treaty five point four slash cup slash sixteen. Thank you."

"Earth Death in twenty five minutes." The computer chimed.

"Oh, thanks." Rose mumbled as she stood up.

"How're you doing?" Asked the Historian.

"Okay... still trying to get passed the fact it's so alien"

Outside Gallery 15, where the two currently were, the Historian heard some loud voices. "I'll be back." She told Rose as she poked her head outside, seeing the TARDIS being wheeled away.

" Oi, now, careful with that. Park it properly. No scratches." The Doctor complained as he was handed a ticket

"Have a nice day?" The Historian read. "Cute. Come on, Rose keeps freaking out."

"Why?" He asked. "What did you do?"

"Me?" She scoffed. "Its all the aliens she's seen today- why did you think it was me?"

"It use to always be a you thing." He shrugged as he poked his head inside the room.

" Rose? Are you in there? Aye, aye. What do you think, then?" He grinned as the Historian say on the floor, crossing her legs.

"Great. Yeah, fine. Once you get past the slightly psychic paper. They're just so alien. The aliens are so alien. You look at 'em and they're alien."

"Good thing we didn't take you to the Deep South." He grinned at the Historian, who rolled her eyes.

"Where are you from?"

"All over the place."

"How do you know each other."

"Childhood." He shrugged back.

Rose sighed. "They all speak English."

" No, you just hear English. It's a gift of the Tardis. The telepathic field, gets inside your brain and translates." The Historian chimed in.

Rose whipped around to her " It's inside my brain?"

"You humans and your brains. It's a good thing."

Rose scoffed her her. " Your machine gets inside my head. It gets inside and it changes my mind, and you didn't even ask?"

"Oi! His machine, not mine."

Rose folded her arms at the Doctor who said " I didn't think about it like that."

"No, you were too busy thinking up cheap shots about the Deep South. Who are you two, then, Doctor? What are you called? What sort of alien are you?"

" I'm just the Doctor."

"That's literally it, Rose." The Historian sighed. "The Doctor, The Historian."

"From what planet?"

"Well, it's not as if you'll know where it is!" He huffed at her.

"Where are you from?"

" What does it matter?" He asked, the timelords growing uncomfortable. To mention gallifrey, they'd have to remember what happened there... and she was perfectly happy forgetting a lot of things right now...

"Tell me who you are!"

The Historian stood up and shook her hesd. "This is who we are, right here, right now, all right? All that counts is here and now, and this is us."

Rose huffed at him. "Yeah, and I'm here too because you brought me here, so just tell me."

"Maybe that was a mistake then." The Historian glared.

" Earth Death in twenty minutes. Earth Death in twenty minutes." The computer reminded them.

"All right. As my mate Shareen says, don't argue with the designated driver... or drivers." Rose took her phone put and sighed. "Can't exactly call for a taxi. There's no signal. We're out of range. Just a bit."

The Doctor grabbed her phone and took the back off. "Tell you what. With a little bit of jiggery pokery-"

" Is that a technical term, jiggery pokery?"

"Yeah, I came first in jiggery pokery. What about you?"

Rose smirked. " No, I failed hullabaloo."

"Oh. There you go."

The Historian folded her arms as Rose spoke to her mother on the phone. The looked to the Doctor, as thought she wanted to say something, but nothing came. So she turned back to Rose who had ended the call.

"Think that's amazing, you want to see the bill." The Historian joked.

"That was five billion years ago. So, she's dead now. Five billion years later, my mum's dead."

The doctor grinned. " Bundle of laughs, you are."

Then, the entire station shook violently, almost knocked them to their feet. The Historian held onto the wall, and turned to them. "That wasnt supposed to happen."