Chap 14 : Color

Depuis le début

"here we are" Adrian said while motioning towards a tunnel.

He took my hand and started walking inside.

A gasp left my lips as my eyes casted over the place.

The tunnel had gorgeous graffitis all over, on side note yes I have done graffitis but this place is just beautiful.

Looking around I saw different colored LED lights making the room more beautiful.

People were doing graffitis, some were skating, or just chilling.

"so how do you like the surprise? I kinda noticed that you into arts so um I thought this place would suite you" Adrian said looking a tad bit nervous.

But the nervousness soon melted when I started jumping in excitement, I haven't done this in so long I needed it.

Grabbing his hands, not before noticing the instant fuzzy feeling I got.

He took out different coloured spray paint bottles which I didn't notice before still keeping my hand in his grip.

"Let's see if you really are a badass or it's just an act to scare off bunch of scrawny teenagers"Adrian said while starting his work, I dare say reluctantly loosing his grip on my hand.

Boy he didn't know what he got himself into now.

I  never back down from a challenge and won't anytime soon.

I smirked towards him before Starting my piece.

I dont know how much time had passed but as I finish the last bits and I hear few gasps behind me.

I looked to find Adrian already done, sitting in corner watching me with a look, yet again I couldn't decipher.

Some people complimented my work to which I finally turned around to see it.

I was impressed by myself too it looked cool.

Harleys work:

Looking to my side I saw what Adrian drew :

"why Christmas themed?" I asked Adrian.

He smiled and replied with a short answer.

"It reminds me of someone".

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

I Like it.

"you surprise me every time Harley, every time" Adrian said while looking intensely at me.

"what can I say I'm full of surprises, uh that was too cliché" I muttered distracting myself while cleaning up my space.

I can't stop my mouth, always blubbering wattpad lines.

"and I seemed to like cliché" Adrian muttered but I don't think I was meant to hear it.

Nonetheless it made my heart flutter.

We finished cleaning as Roni messaged me to come Em's house where everyone was present.

This time though the ride back was short and silent. A comfortable one though.

immediately going down to Em's basement where we usually hang out.

All eyes turned to us but three pair of eyes giving me a knowing look wanted me to rip out their eyeballs.

Rolling my eyes I sat beside these people I call my friends. sadly.

The shit eating grin they were giving me was alone enough to make me want to punch them.

Grumbling I whispered "later".

They nodded satisfied. Nosy little shits.

"so who up for call of duty?" Sebestian questioned taking a swig from his soda.

"me" I said rising up from my seat. As Roni throwed popcorn at me.

“Beat his ass” She exclaimed sinking into the couch comfortably.

"you - uh okay but lets make a bet loser gets to eat a ketchup, mayo, rawegg, banana, rotten youghurt smoothie and don't forget a cherry on top" seb said a little too over confidently.

Adrian tried to stop him but I beat him to it.

"sure" I said shrugging while dusting imaginary dust of me while winking at Roni who was already excited at  what was about to come.

We all saw her take out her camera and when Roni takes out her camera shit gets interesting.

This seemed to make Noah back out and started chatting with Em.

The lovely pair soon lost in their world.

"so let the games begin" I said while placing myself beside Seb while passing a evil smile towards Adrian.

Adrian's pov :
After taking Stacey in the nurse office I left.

My conversation with Harley still fresh in my mind.

She didn't even know what happened when Stacey tried to kiss me.

I put my hand on my mouth.

She tried this too many times.

Now that Harleys here I won't let any one get in between us.

"Adrian can you tell roni that she might wanna keep an eye on harley" Noah said through the mind link.

There was more than he was letting on.

"what do you mean?" I was confused.

"I just saw her drove away with a dude, I haven't seen him around but Harley seems to know him.
She 'hugged' him."
Noah spoke with a different tone.

I do not know what is going on in his head but right now I have to step up my game.

" ok I will" I send cutting the link off.

I was trying to not growl or else he would be suspicious.

I slammed my fist in a nearby locker as anger coursed through my veins. Why is everyone trying to come im between us every fucking time?

I ran towards the forest in the back of our school.

Shifting mid air into my black wolf.

As I was the Alpha of my pack I was of a huge size.

My black fur glistened in the sunlight.

My vision became more magnified and my senses heightened.

I ran as Keith took control of my mind. Dodging trees as the wind blowed past me.

End of Adrian's pov.
So who do you think will win, will Harley be able to embarrasse seb again?

Comment, and vote!