Episode 15: In Love, All The Time.

"Really? Holy guacamole, that sounds like something to come out of Wattpad and would be written by a lonely person with free time. What are you going to do now?"

After taking some time to explain the situation to Mini, Chizuru finally felt a lot more calm, patting Mini's back before standing up and opening the door. From the very first meeting you two had, all the way to the discovery of 'Kaori' and her real identity, she told everything in a more simple way, and she obviously hid things like the fact that she slept with you once.

Chizuru: "I suppose I'm still trying to figure that part out."

Mini: "You like NB, don't you?"

Chizuru: "O-Of course not! Why would I? There's no reason for me to do so! I just happen to be Y/N's neighbor, so I get tangled in their problems!"

Mini: "Classic tsundere reaction."

Trying to avoid further embarrassment, Chizuru decided to quickly make her way to her own apartment, and when placing her hand in her pocket, she felt that absolutely nothing was in it, and so she panicked just a little.

Chizuru: "My keys... where are my keys?"

Mini: "Listen, if you do like NB, you should just be honest with yourself and tell them! If not, then call me dumb and forget I ever said anythin'."

Chizuru: "I'm not worried about that right now. How in the world am I gonna get back into my apartment?"

Mini: "Y'know, we could share beds tonight..."

Chizuru: "What are you talking about now?"

Mini: "Kiddin'! I'll help you look for 'em!"

***

You'd think that after showing proof that you were Ruka's friend by very obviously having her phone number saved in the contacts section of your phone, that the manager at her workplace would believe you. That unfortunately wasn't the case at first, since he continuously kept asking strange questions that you didn't have the answers to—and very possibly never would due to how weird in nature they were—and if it weren't for you leaving quickly after not obtaining the answers you needed, you wouldn't have been able to encounter a wild Ruka, who was on her way to her workplace before you bumped into her.
~
After feeling like she's been staring at the ground for hours, Ruka finally lifted her head when she realized she was close to getting to her workplace to pick something up, but just when she turned the corner, she caught a glimpse of you running towards her before she fell to the ground. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and finally saw you right in front of her, locking eyes with you for seconds, completely frozen right where she was.

You quickly helped Ruka and although she took your hand and stood up, she seemed a bit nervous to have you in front of her.

Y/N: "I... I tried to look for where you lived, but the old guy at the karaoke refused to give me your address, so I kinda just gave up. Sorry. But at least I found you here, so that's good."

Ruka: "I-It's great seeing you here!"

Ruka was holding back again. Afraid to mess up once more, the short girl thought it would be good to move everything under the rug, because she knew it needed to be done. What else was there to do? She knew this wasn't a miraculous love story where you would just kiss her then and there and confess that you've been in love with her all this time. That just isn't possible.

Ruka: "About what I said earlier..."

Ruka could not contain her tears, so a small one rolled down her cheek and went unnoticed by her before her voice started to crack too. It was like every word would hit her hard and tug at her heart to make matters worse. This was the most difficult thing she had to do.