𝟟𝟙: 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕆𝕟 (𝕡𝕥.𝟚)

Start from the beginning

"How did you know I love blue Hydrangeas?" She joked, watching as he chuckled before giving them to her.

"I remember all the times we went to get new flowers to put in the flower garden whenever one died and you would always go over to the Hydrangea section and pick them." The younger spoke, his eyes finally looking at her up and down.

"You look different, like you colored and cut your hair." Chuckling, she fixed herself a little bit on the grass before placing the flower in the middle of the tombstone.

" Chuckling, she fixed herself a little bit on the grass before placing the flower in the middle of the tombstone

"Well when you go to heaven, you kind of like to change a bit. Plus my grandmother kept telling me I needed to dye my hair away from that "dried hay" color." The older spoke, both of them laughing as they stared at each other.

"Your grandmother was always a funny person to be around." He commented, watching as she nodded before looking at their son's name.

"Do-Hyung wanted to visit you too, but he had friends wanting to play with him. He wanted me to tell you he said hi." The older raven stated, turning her back to see a tear running down his face as he also looked at the grave.

"I wish he was here, he would already be 4 years old."

"He probably would've been great friends with your boyfriend's sister." She confessed, watching as his head snapped in her direction.

"You know Tae?" Smiling, the older placed her hand on his cheek.

"I've watched over you ever since I left. It broke my heart seeing you so sad after we left, so I worked my magic and lead him to you." Lisa explained.

"Now, of course, I thought you 2 would just stay friends, but the more you got to know him and the more I saw you smile more than the sun, not mentioning Hoseok," Jungkook chuckled as he leaned back with his hands on the grass, "but I knew he would be a great match for you in the future."

"But...did you know he could have children?"

"Mmm, I might've asked a favor from God himself to work that miracle, cause originally he wasn't able to." Rolling his eyes with a playful grin, he looked over at her to see her smiling.

"I'm glad you came to visit, I'm truly am. But your boyfriend needs you more than me. You have twins now! That's the best gift anyone could ever get!" She exclaimed, her smile reaching her ears as he blushed slightly.

"I thought about naming our son after ours, but then I remembered our son is unique, so I thought of Taekwon." The younger raven explained, watching as her expression turned to a confused one.

"I never knew why you named him that anyway."

"Well, one because it's after Tae, second, it reminded me of taekwondo." Scoffing, The older raven slightly slapped his shoulder as he chuckled.

"You silly goose, you and your sports."

"I'm sorry! I thought it was cute though!" The younger raven argued back, watching as she laughed out loud with a big smile.