12: We Only Diss Miya Atsumu Club

Start from the beginning

You laughed at the message and shook your head. you proceeded to type a reply,

you guys are so harsh... why am I even here?

Osamu: says the girl who initiated the club

I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE!

Suna: no one believes you
Suna: anyways, tomorrow will be the first time you'll meet Sakusa right?

ya got that right

Sakusa: bring your own sanitizer please

i always have sanitizer

Sakusa: a sensible person, i see

Osamu: are you saying the rest of us are not sensible?

you mean, you don't have a sanitizer of your own?

Suna: he has. i remembered him spraying atsumu with it

Osamu: that was a great day

You laughed out loud at what you read, making several heads turn in your direction, including the setter Miya. In your peripheral view, you can see both Osamu and Suna snickering.

"See Kita-san?! They're definitely dissing me in that group chat of theirs!" Atsumu whined loudly,

"Tone down, ya piss hair! We ain't dissing ya!" Osamu said to his twin, but later muttered, "We're just telling the truth about you"

"HAAAAAAAA?!" Atsumu screeched

"Enough. We all need our rest for the practice match tomorrow, so I suggest you rest— now" Almsot immediately, Osamu, Suna and Atsumu pulled out their eye masks and went to sleep. You sweat dropped at their antics but impressed at:

The power of Kita Shinsuke.

'I could never' you inwardly thought and let out a soft laugh,

"That includes you, [Name]" you quietly nodded your head and put your phone back to your pocket.

"ORAYT!! LET'S DESTORY THOSE TOKYO JERKS!!"

You woke up to Atsumu screaming in the hallway at 6:02 AM. You covered your ears with the pillow but it was proved useless as Atsumu opens the door to your hotel room and screamed once again

"WAKEY WAKEY [NICKNAME]!"

"Oh shut up, will you?!" you snapped at him. You threw two pillows at him, while telling him to get out of your room and let you sleep

"But today's the day [Nickname]! I'm finally going to beat Sakusa! You know the one I told you that's freaky bendy with his wrists and all that" he rambled, but you're really not paying attention.

YOU. JUST. WANT. TO. SLEEP.

"I SAID GET OUT!" you pushed him out of the room and shut it right in his face,

"Ha! Loser" you heard Osamu taunt his twin, you just rolled your eyes and started getting ready for the day.

After about an hour and 30 minutes, you are now standing in front of a large gate of Itachiyama. You're waiting for their coach and manager to meet you at the parking lot for them to lead you to the gym.

In your hands are the bag of water bottles that you have to refill later on, when you have asked where the water fountain is. Your personal things, on the other hand, is being carried by the better Miya, Osamu.

Beside you, Atsumu keeps complaining about not having his favorite knee pads for the match. Now, why does the whole team have to suffer from hearing his whines if it's his fault for forgetting it anyways?

That's just how he is. Sometimes, I'm thinking he likes to hear himself talk.

"Oh wow, I think I really am embodying the club name. I even diss him unconciously" you blurt out, not noticing that everybody's attention is now on you.

"Maybe I should recruit more members?" you asked yourself, "Aran-san might want to join? I mean, who doesn't want to diss Atsumu?"

"YA! I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" ypu were brought out of your trance when Atsumu yelled by your ear. You flinched at his volume and covered your ears, for safety.

"Are you planning to make me deaf?" you nonchalantly asked. He just stared at you like a gaping fish,

"And close your mouth, you'll catch flies"

"HDJSND KITA–SAN! YOU HEARD ALL OF THAT RIGHT? THE CLUB IS TRUE!" you all turned your heads towards your captain to see his reaction, but he's not there.

You spotted him with the coach talking with another man in a sports attire in bright yellow— the coach of Itachiyama.

After hearing Atsumu's outburst, Kita went back to the team, leaving the coaches to talk alone. His eyes were sharp and pierced into Atsumu,

"I thought we talked about being in best behavior?" Atsumu, for a moment, freezed from shock

"But– you must have heard– THE CLUB IS REAL, KITA-SAN!"

"This conversation again? I told you, they're innocent until you prove them guilty" he said with finality, "Now, we're now going to the gym and warm up for the practice match"

When Kita was in a proper distance, you faced Atsumu and stuck out your tongue to spite him. You hear laughter from the whole team as they follow you to the direction of the gym.

——————————

im sorry for not updating for so long 😭 after the xmas break, we were suddenly dumped with a lot of requirements. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!