12: We Only Diss Miya Atsumu Club

Chapter 12

"The match with those college jerks are tiring" Atsumu whined as soon as you got on the bus. Today was the second day of the scheduled practice matches with different colleges in Tokyo, but that isn't the highlight of the Tokyo trip - it's tomorrow.

The practice match with Itachiyama

Even Atsumu is hyped for that match, saying that they have that bendy boy like Suna, but with his wrists. Of course you knew who he was pertaining to. Though, you aren't sure if that particular person is as thrilled to meet the yellow-haired setter.

"Of course it was tiring, you let them take a set from us. If you didn't, then it would've been a 2 set match instead of a full set." A non-wavering voice cut through Atsumu's rant, making him zip his lips immediately. It's Kita, of course he'll shut up. You snickered at the setter, who in turn gave stick out his tongue childishly.

"Wow, you're so mature 'Tsumu" Osamu snorted at your comment and tried to hide it by covering his lower face but miserably failed,

"Ya! 'Samu, don't laugh!"

"Don't cause a ruckus in the bus" the twins immediately toned down when Kita's voice rang throughout the bus. Suna kept laughing softly and lightly muttering 'Cowards' under his breath but when Kita glanced at him, he too, succumbed into the silence.

The peace, however, didn't last even 10 minutes when your phone pinged at a text notification. It didn't matter at first, of course, it's just a text message. It because a big deal when right after mine, Osamu's and Suna's phone also got a notification. You all looked quite confused, including Atsumu who didn't receive one, but laughed lightly at the notification.

'A text message was sent to We Only Diss Miya Atsumu Club'

Atsumu, being the curious (meddlesome) person he is, peeked through your phone and saw the group chat name,

"WHAT-! I THOUGHT THAT CLUB IS A JOKE?!" he screeched, making you jump back from the loudness of his voice

"What club?" Aran asked from the one of the front seats. It was then that you realize that everybody on the bus is waiting for an answer, wanting to know what made the setter irked.

"Aran-kun! [Nickname], Suna and 'Samu are ganging up against me!" he yelled

"That's not a nice accusation, Atsumu. [Surname]-san would never do that, and Osamu is your twin" Gin told him, but deep inside, he knows that if a club against Atsumu exists, Osamu might be the first member, maybe he'll even run as president.

You tuned out his whines and checked the message,

We Only Diss Miya Atsumu Club

[Surname, Name], Miya Osamu, Suna Rintaro and Sakusa Kiyoomi are online

Sakusa: is there really no way that the lesser Miya won't be able to attend tomorrow? I'm scared for my well-being

Suna: wait a minute, Atsumu is making a fuss since he saw the group chat name

Sakusa: oh, that's good then

Osamu: the better Miya is here

Suna: Atsumu's voice is too loud

Suna: tips to shut him up please?

Osamu: you can't
Osamu: well, maybe Kita-san...

Sakusa: spray him with bug repellant and all will be fine