"To serve and to protect is my mission ma'am. No need to thank me. But your politeness is so much appreciated". He said and bid his goodbye.

"Nini this is it, I can now finally put him in jail". I said happily.

"Lisa do you really need to go there this late time?". Nini asked.

"Nini I'll be fine. Go to chaesoo's room. Make sure to get enough sleep okay". I said and ready myself.

Chaesoo entered the room.

"Where are you going?". Jisoo unnie asked. "At the police station unnie. The police officer called me and they are preparing to arrest the jerk". I said getting my hoodie.

"Lisa-yah please don't go". Jisoo unnie said.
"Unnie just let me fix this thing and I'll promise I won't leave you guys again". I said smiling.

"I gotta go. Take care of yourself guys". I said and left the room. I asked the guards to secure the girls.

I went to the police station and as I enter I saw  a three girls crying. I also saw the girl that I saw in the bar, gav almost raped her but I asked the bouncer to help her.

"Lalisa Manoban thank you for coming". The officer told me. Probably the one I talked to earlier.

"Officer thank you for handling this case. You earn my fully respect sir". I said smiling.

"It's nothing ma'am. We are going to arrest him, we're just waiting the warrant finish". He said.

"Can I come sir?". I asked

"No ma'am. It's restricted for someone to interfere when we are doing our job. It's for your safety ma'am". He said seriously.

"But I want to come officer. Please let me come just for this one". I said to him. He didn't resist my puppy eyes so he let me come with them.

"We hopped into the police car and went to the location that my dad traced.

"The police men secured the place. It's an apartment, an apartment located at a secluded area.

"The one officer knocked in the door.

"Who is it?". The jerk asked.

"After the police men confirmed that his here. They immediately signal each other. The door swang opened just a little bit.

When Gavin saw the police he was about to close the door but the police men brag in and entered the room.

He was now cornered.

I watched him glare at me. The police surrounded him, making him not to escape.

"You ruined my life lalisa manoban". He said and took a gun out from his pocket.

The police got alarmed so they did the same. They point a gun towards him too.

"Put your gun down. We have a warrant of arrest for you mr. Gavin Acuesta". Police officer David said.

"You ruined my life". Gavin said again. Still glaring at me. "You ruined Jennie's life. Ruining your life is my revenge. Revenge for ruining Jennie's life". I said with fist closed.

"Then here's my revenge too". He said and pulled the trigger.

My heart almost stop from beating.

I frooze as I felt my left arm bleeding.

It hurts.

The other police men shot him in his leg cause for him to unbalanced his movement and fall down in the floor.

The police went to him and put handcuffs in his hand.

"They bring him to the police car.

"Go to the nearest hospital Ms. Lisa. Let the doctor take out the bullet from your arm. You  hard headed". Officer David told me as he tapped my shoulder.

"I will sir. Thank you". I said holding my wounded arm.

"Please make sure that he'll not going to escape". I said again and left them.

I took a cab and went to the nearest hospital.

My hoodie's left sleeve was covered with my blood.

This is how hurt being shot by a gun.

Damn it hurts.

The doctor gave me pain killer and took out the bullet.

Now I don't know how to go home like this.

I'm doomed Jisoo unnie and chaeyoung-ah might kill me this time. I went outside without wound but I will get back with gauze in my arm.

Lucky am I.

Well it's worth it though, I get wound and then I put Gavin in jail.

I went home to our dorm and there it's silent.

I think they're already sleeping

I went to chaesoo's room and there I saw them sleeping. Poor Jisoo unnie a mandu and a chipmunk was at the top of her.

I smiled and closed the door slowly.

I went to the kitchen and drink some water.

I went to my room and let myself rest.

I will risk my life on the line just for her.

I said before I fell into a deep slumber.

This day Gavin was arrested.