can you see me? im waiting for the right time

This wasn't the plan.

This wasn't the plan at all.

Hope parted unbelievably fast from the brunette, making sure there's a large gap between them. She was afraid. Afraid of what Lizzie would say about their relationship. Even thought the blonde had been the one to push Hope into telling Josie about her feelings, she still feels as if there's a chance Lizzie had a change of mind. Her mind a thousand miles away from reality. She was snapped out of it when Josie walked closer to her and put a reassuring hand on hers.

As much as it did comfort her, she was still afraid. She slipped her hand out of Josie's grip and started nervously playing with the rings on her fingers. The brunette noticed the change in mood around them and decided not to push it.

Though she was disappointed, Josie knew Hope wasn't ready for this to be public.

"Hey." Josie whispered gently. "Are you okay?" She noticed Hope visibly gulping and nodded slightly. The brunette knew she wasn't, but will try to do anything to make sure Hope is okay.

"Let me talk to her okay?" The brunette is quick to comfort. "It'll be okay, I promise you." That manages to get Hope's attention. The auburnette nodded again, not wanting to talk.

Josie turned to Lizzie who was still there, a pointed look on her face. "Is anyone gonna tell me what's going on?" The blonde sounded impatient. Josie quickly hurried and pulled her sister inside the house.

"Did I just see that?" Lizzie recoiled. "You and Mikaelson?" She scoffed.

"I knew it."The blonde doesn't allow the older twin to get a word in. "How long? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Lizzie!" Josie snapped. Lizzie looked taken back as if this became serious.

"Look," The brunette quieted down. "Please don't tell anyone about this, and the reason I didn't tell you is because I promised Hope I wouldn't."

Lizzie seemed to visibly soften. She recalls their conversation in the hospital and how Hope had told her a very personal story.

"I just don't want her to be uncomfortable, she means a lot to me a-and I wanna make this right." Josie continued.

The temptation of teasing was hard for Lizzie especially since it was her specialty. "Okay, you don't have to worry, I knew this would happen sooner or later."

Josie let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "Thank you Lizzie, I'm gonna go talk to her." Lizzie simply nodded and went upstairs.

The brunette then turned around and registered her words. "You what?" Still the blonde didn't turn back.

As Josie exited the front door again she met eyes with Hope. The auburnette seemed to be in the same position as before, letting all weight go into one foot and her head held low. The brunette allowed a soft smile to appear on her lips.