Chapter 1: Weak

Just imagine if things were different. If Adrien and Marinette met in different circumstances. if... I don't want to spoil it for you more. If you want to know what happened then here's the whole story. And it all started that day. The first day of school for the students of the 10th grade.

Everyone was excited about this day. Precisely, not everyone. Our girl woke up from her sleep on the annoying beaming of the sun. She got ready for school or as she called it "another boring day of her meaningless life". She wore her black hoodie, wore her black backpack, and walked downstairs. Her mother nicely greeted her.

Sabine: Good morning sweetie, I prepared breakfast. Come eat with u...

She cut her mother off, apologizing.

Marinette: Thanks, mom. I will just have some juice.

She said in a cold tone as walking to the refrigerator and poured some grapes juice into her cup. Sabine and Tom looked at each other in sadness and worry about their daughter. Ever since that day, she's never been the same. She finished her juice and got downstairs heading towards school.

As she was waiting for the traffic's green light, she saw an old woman in the middle of the street who didn't seem to reach her stick. She didn't give herself a chance to think before she quickly ran to her and saved her from the car that was going to crush her. As they reached the other side, she just stood up and in no words, put her hoddie on again and headed toward the school. She entered and walked right to the locker room where she put her bag in the locker and noticed someone behind her. They greeted in a happy tone.

Alya: Good morning, girl. How's it going?

Marinette replied in a cold emotionless tone.

Marinette: Good morning, Alya.

Alya: Hey, there's this circus that just came in town. Their first show is tomorrow. Are you coming?

Marinette: Not really. I don't feel like going out these days.

Alya: Come on, Marinette. It's been a year since that incident. You're being so weak.

The brunette commented but Marinette's reaction was just a fiery scream.

Marinette: STOP IT ALYA.!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME ALL THE TIME HOW WEAK I AM, OK!!

the moment Marinette realized the loud tone, she apologized.

Marinette: I am sorry, Alya. I didn't mean it... Ugh... I have a class, I should go.

She excused herself and ran away from there. She wasn't running from Alya but her past and her problems. From her complicated feelings. She looked at the corridor to find them standing there.

"Ugh... Don't say it's Wednesday."

She roared in anger while attaching her hoodie to her head trying to hide her face and pass them to her physics lesson but they won't leave her alone.

Chloe: Hey there, weirdo... I thought you've already got out of town. Oh wait, you're too poor to do that. Hahaha...

Felix: What are you waiting for? Run or you will be late for your lesson.

The blonde said in an emotionless tone with his arms crossed. He looked at her in apathy and as she walked trying to ignore them, someone poured water over her head.

Lila: loser.

She passed them while holding on to her tears not become weak in front of them. She felt humiliated but she couldn't do anything about it. Suddenly she heard a voice screaming. It wasn't a familiar voice at all.