𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯

Start from the beginning

"Hey smart Ass maybe not do that when I'm in a fucking store full of old woman." Nora whisper shouted as we continued laughing.

"Whatever" Nora gave in laughing a little too.

"Any who, Who wants to hang out today?" Nessa said propping her phone up on her desk as she opened her curtains in her room from the sudden light in the room.

"Please me i need to leave before my mom starts to make me try on shit." Nora said as Nessa and I laughed.

"I can, what time?"
"Hey! No your not leaving. Your staying with me." Jaden said loud enough for Nessa and Nora to hear.

"What no your coming with us, Jaden you can fuck her later we need a girls day." Ness a said making me choke on my saliva as Nora started laughing hard as Nessa giggled and started to apply something on her face.
Jaden looked up at the camera flipping Nessa and Nora off as I laughed harder every second.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you" Jaden said to Nessa as he took my phone out of my hands as i couldn't stop laughing.

"What, I'm not a liar I'm not going to pretend it won't happen." She shrugged making me and Nora laugh. Nessa and Jaden having an argument over the FaceTime.
"Okay okay that's enough before Nessa kills Jaden." Nora said as I took my phone back.

"At 3:00" Nessa said which I agreed to with Nora.

"Okay see you" I said before Jadens voice was heard, "or not, I might keep her here." Jaden said from across the room as he grabbed his phone.

"Okay okay bye losers" Nora said before we all hung up.

"JADEN!" I said as he jumped on top of me holding me tight.

"Your not going" he mumbled into my stomach that was bare from my top on. "Yes I am" I said trying to push him off me.

"Well at least your noting going out like that" he said sliding his hand to my white top pulling the white strap that snapped to my skin after he pulled it.

"Hey! And yes I am." I said swatting his hand away.

"Ha no. Change" he said getting up sitting on the bed as I got up with my elbows.

"Ha no," I said back fixing my hair.

"No your not, change now I don't want any other guy looking at you, your too hot and your mine." He said as I looked at him. "No ones going to look at me Jaden, chill." I said back standing up as shifting from bed was heard. His arms pulled me back to sit on his lap.

"I said change or you'll see what will happen tonight.." he whispered in my ear as his hand made its way down to my ass. Squeezing it, my breath hitched.

"Jaden stop I-"

"Change Phoenix I'm not playing." He said to me as i sighed and groaned. Getting up from his lap i went into my closet and pulled out a hoodie. "Is this good for you??"
"Hmm.. maybe some joggers." He said as I rolled my eyes. "About leggings?" I said pulling out some grey leggings.

"Definitely no" he said as I confusedly looked at him. "Phoenix sorry to tell you, you got a big ass and it will be easy to see or smack. And I don't want that, that's only for me. These are better." He said walking over to my closet pulling out some baggy Jean pants.

"What! Who told you to tell me what to wear.?"
I said throwing my head back annoyed.

"Okay so this, and this." He said holding up baggy black jeans with a light grey hoodie that was actually his.

"You know your so fucking annoying." I said grabbing the clothes from his hands as he innocently smiled. "Maybe, but I don't want anyone on my girl, especially not anyone like Kevin." He said seriously.

"Okay okay, but you know I'm yours okay?" U said standing on my tippy toes pecking his lips as a small grin formed on his face.

"Yes, all mine." He said placing his hands down my waist. "Okay let me change once again." I said annoyed turning around. The feeling of a smack on my ass we felt when Jadens smile turned into a smirk.

"Jaden!" I squealed walking into the bathroom as he laughed.

TIME SKIP
3RD PERSON

"COME ON BITCH! WERE GOING SHOPPING!!!" Nessa yelled from her car as Nora was in the passenger seat.

Nora cheered as the green eyed girl giggled with Jaden following behind her.
"Baby" Jaden said to the girl pulling her to look at him. "Hm?"

"Be careful, if you need anything call me." He said as she smiled and nodded at him.
"And don't let a guy get close to you" he whispered to her as she rolled her eyes playfully and nodded.

"Bye gorgeous" he said softly kissing the girl for a second.

"HEY UH.." there was a pause before Nora continued her sentence. "SIMP! HEY SIMP LET US TAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALREADY WERE GETTING BORED!" Nora said as Nessa and Nora started laughing. Jaden pulled away and looked over at them confusedly. "What's a s-"

"I don't even know, they make up their own words for shit." She muttered laughing a little as she went over to the car.
"I'm a simp?" He asked the girls in the front.
"Yup" Nessa said Nora dying of laughter.

"What's a simp?" He asked confusedly.

"Like some who'd do anything and too much for some their deeply in love with, like if she asked you to dress in a dress you'd do it. Your a simp" Nessa laughed half of the time as Phoenix got in the car laughing her ass of as Nora did too.

"What the fuck-?" He said scoffing.

"I'm not a simp!" He argued.

"Well.." the girl in the back said as they burst laughing at the boy as he rolled his eyes flipping them off.

"Bye loser, we're kidnapping your girlfriend" Nessa said about to driver off.

"Whatever, bye love" he said blowing a kiss to his girlfriend as she blushed a little blowing a kiss back.

With that, they drove off.

"HES A SIMPPPP" the girl in The back laughed as they all did too.

AHAHAHAHA
HES A SIMPPPPPPPPP
any who-

Q: any predictions for anything to come??

LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR 23k WTF<33

1654 words 🚘