We all had our lunch.As there was no work for us we chose to stay in our dormitory today.

I felt somewhat bad as all the work will be done by Sadhvi..... But Ravi said her friends are with her to help her out.

I am glad she had friends who support her in thick and thin.

As we were about to reach our dorm.... We saw Rudra .

We all greeted each other and I bade my farewell.
I was about to leave he said.
"Sid bro you are not going our classroom? I met Ria she said she was going there so I thought you will accompany your girlfriend. "

I frowned my brows not understanding why he was calling me Ria's boyfriend.

"Who.... Ria? "I questioned him.

He nodded his head and said

"Who else is your girlfriend...... She said you both will marry after our exams completed. "

I gritted my teeth in anger.
I am also afraid what if Sadhvi heard these nonsense.

"For your information I don't have any girlfriend...... And Ria got no chance. "not Sadhvi has a chance now..... I said in my mind.

He frowned and said

"She has been announcing it to everyone  lately. So it's not true? "he asked.

All my friends together said
"Absolutely false..... "

"OK guys I will go and meet Ria.... I certainly explained her things very well with all the patience I got. But she has the audacity to spread rumours about me. She got to deal with me. "I said to all and left to college.

I know she will be there as Rudra said he saw her going there.

As soon as I went there...... The scene shook me to the core.

There Sadhvi was standing in front of Ria and Ria 's hand was about to clutch her hair.

My instincts kicked in...... I quickly went and grabbed Sadhvi 's hand even before she could do the loss.

I am more angry on Sadhvi than Ria.
Is she dumb or what? She is older enough to raise her voice against the injustice she is subjected to.

Why does she stay silent even when she will be bullied.

She got to kick the ass of her bullies. This girl.....
Sigh.... Anyway it is my responsibility now to keep her safe.

How did she managed before our marriage if she is this gullible to bullying.

I sternly reprimand Ria and also said to not call me baby.

She keeps on call me that.... I have said that many times.

She looks afraid of me now.
Now that's good..... Because I have been at my good behavior with her as she is a family friend. But she tried to bully my wife.

Did she think that I would silently spectate when she does all this shit around me. I would snap at her I second she again goes near Sadhvi.

After that I took Sadhvi to the garden.

I wanted to tell her that i am dissapointed in her.
She should learn to face the bad in life..... Not always I can be with her when she faces these kind of situations.

After reaching garden I questioned her the same.

She was a petrified face....... And she was answering me in a very low tone as if she is afraid of me. Or may be she is.....

I took a deep breath to calm down I don't want to scare her away.

God..... While answering she is making all the cutest faces I have ever seen on the earth.....

She pouted..... My eyes darkened. I just want to bite that pout and pinch her cute button nose.

May be I would have done that if I was not angry on her for sure.

She finally agreed that she have to follow my advices in these circumstances and raise her voice.

I was about to say something her friends joined the conversation.

I think this is the first time in my life I have felt so shy and embarrassed.

They keep on calling me jeeju......
I know I am their jeeju but I am not quite habituated to hear that.

I exchanged the pleasentaries and then escaped from there saying I have some work......

Gosh..... It was so embarrassing. I literally ran away from there.

****

Hello readers....

How are you liking the chapter?

Please vote share and comment.....