14. KISSABLE AND LOVEABLE

IWBY
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: KISSABLE AND LOVEABLE

arvin shushed the whining girl beneath him, his warm lips setting fire to the cold skin of her neck. the two weren't exactly listening to maggie's earlier words of no sexual activity. the older boy was on top of the smaller girl, his forearms holding him up either side of her, chestnut head dipped into her neck. aurora was a whimpering, withering mess beneath him as he worked his way over all her sensitive spots. her hips bucked into his and he groaned, hardening at the touch. one of arvin's hands rubbed at her waist and the other at her thigh, pushing the pink and white dress up.

she grabbed a hold of his hair, bringing him back up to her lips as to muffle her sweet moans. they slowly sat up as arvin's hands worked their way towards the back of her dress. "can i?" he asked, she nodded. arvin's hands worked quickly on the zipper of the dress, opening up the back. the fabric loosened against the tiny girl and she shuddered at the cold. the shoulders slowly loosened and fell halfway down her arm and arvin followed in their chaste with kisses. "look so pretty, little girl." the tall boy stared at her, hands caressing her skin. "my sweet little girl."

she whined at his sweet talk, wanting nothing more than to be skin to skin with him. she needed him as close as humanly possible, impossibly close. the tall boy reached over to tend to her, his rough fingers becoming delicate as they slowly pulled one of the small girl's pigtails out. she whined in relief as he scratched her scalp lightly and worked the other pigtail away. with a swift kiss to her forehead arvin helped the tiny girl shimmy out of her pretty dress and he settled back, watching as his little angel laid down onto her bed for him.

he could've ripped her apart was soon as he caught sight of the white laced underwear. arvin took in the sight of her, breathing heavily as she ghosted her eyes over him. he watched the way her chest moved up and down, giving him a better view of her breasts. looked so kissable and loveable, she did. he didn't mean to, but he let out a wild groan as when his eyes ghosted over the view of the tiny wet spot against her panties. her chocolate eyes fluttered to his. "you're gonna be the death of me, you know that?" he muttered before leaning back over her, pressing his lightly chapped ones against hers. she whimpered against them, her tiny hand moving down to unbutton his shirt. arvin quickly came to her aid, pushing the buttons through the holes and slipping the frantic off, returning to her lips as quickly as they were parted.

the small girl moved her hand to his belt, quickly taking action and unbuckling it, all the while kissing her lover. he paused as she pulled the belt through the loops, chucking it onto the soft rug besides her bed. quicker than light she was attempting to help unbutton his trousers, whining as his hand fell on top of hers and halted her actions.

"are you sure you wanna do this, angel?" he mumbled, staring into her sparkling eyes and pushing her flyaway hairs out of her eyes. the tall boy pressed a quick peck to her forehead, wanting aurora to feel as relaxed and loved as possible.

"mhmm." she hummed, staring up at him. "i-i want you, daddy."

a shuddered breath left his lips as aurora moved her arms, unclipping her sweet white bra and pushing it away. arvin groaned, his hips pushing his bulge into her crotch. an assault started against her breasts, her lover leaving sweet kisses across them. she whimpered as he sucked harder, no doubt leaving marks to remind the small girl of where he had been. his skilful hands made their way to her white panties, hooking underneath them and ever so slowly dragging them down her trembling legs. she jumped unintentionally at the warmth of his hand against her clit and a long whimper left her pouty lips.