please read .

hello beautiful people!!

I know this has been long awaited but it's finally here! I was originally going to make this book based off of season 3 & 4, but didn't want the process to take any longer.  So, this book is based off of season 3 and then there will be more books to come.

I wanted to add on a good storyline to this book and with lots of thinking and creating, I was able to come up with something that I think you guys will enjoy.  There's going to be a big shock in this book that I added in. 

I hope everyone enjoys book 2 of the soulmates series.  Please leave comments and feel free to message me! I'm so excited to see how far this series can go.  Thank you all for everything. 
Enjoy Eternity.

///

more to come.

Vampire Diaries:

I have many more books coming along the way that you should be excited for.  This series itself will be about 6 or 7 books. 

///

13 Reasons Why :

My series based off this show is still in the works too.  My first book, Secrets Lie Within Us has taken off.  And then Testify Truth came next. I'm so happy and I know many of you are asking about the next book.  Stay tuned because book 3 is in the making. If you haven't already read those two books, go check them out !!

///

5 Seconds of Summer :

I have a book I'm currently working on which is a Luke Hemmings fan fiction. I'm so so excited about this one and can't wait to release it. I've created the whole storyline and I'm working hard to make it something everyone will enjoy. It's going to be a long one and will be out soon!

///

Teen wolf :

Yes, that's right. Teen wolf!! Recently I've come across my old wattpad account. teenwolffx . I lost the password to it years ago and was never able to retrieve the password. I have a whole series of teen wolf on that account which did amazing. I've always wanted to go back to rewrite and edit them, but was never able to on that account.

So, I decided to rewrite and edit all the stories and bring them to this account. I'm excited to update and mature the original stories I made up. I'm sad that old account has been sitting for years, but I'm excited to bring the stories back to life on here. I hope everyone is excited and stay tuned.

Enjoy !