When you hang out: Leo

You quickly grabbed some warmer clothes and climbed onto your roof, too excited to wait. Leo arrives 10 minutes later as promised. "Hey (y/n)." "Hey Leo." You sit on the edge of the rooftop and pat the spot next to you. "What's bothering you?" He sits down and sighs, sadness clear in his eyes. "We went on a mission tonight and I screwed up. One of my brothers got hurt. What if I'm not cut out to be leader?" You smile gently and place a hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn to you. "Leo, the fact that you're responsible enough to own up to your mistake proves that you're a good leader. I mean, there's always risk in every fight. People get hurt. That's how life is. What matters is that you learn from your mistakes. That's the only way you'll reach your full potential." Leo stared at you, shock written all over your face. You just giggle and look out at the city. "Thanks (y/n). Somehow, you know just what to say." You simply lean on his shoulder causing him to blush. "Can you stay a bit longer Leo?" "Of course," he responds with a gentle smile. The two of you spent the rest of the night stargazing and talking about life. Needless to say, you completely forgot about your homework.