How you meet: Donnie

You snuck out of your window late one night, the sound of your parents yelling gradually fading into the distnace. You carefully climbed down the fire escape, your terrified sister resting in your arms. You decided to walk around the city to give your parents time to cool down. If you're lucky, Lily will relax and fall asleep. Your legs were getting tired so you headed toward the park where you could sit and relax for a bit before heading home. You thought it would be a good idea tot ake a shortcutthrough and alley. Boy were you wrong. As soon as you stepped into the darkness, you were pushed up against a wall with a knife to your throat. "Give us all of your money and nobody gets hurt." Of course. The one time you didn't bring your wallet. "I-I don't have any money." He smirks and grabs Lily's arm, yanking her from your grasp. "Then we'll take the little girl.""No! Lily!" She starts crying and calling out your name as she's being dragged away. Before you can even think about helping her, one of the muggers kicks you in the stomach. They all start beating you up. Before you know it you're blacking out to the soud of screams.

~LE TIME SKIP~

You felt a sharp pain in your head and stomach keeping you from sitting up. You open your eyes and see that you're in some sort of lab, the lights causing you to groan. "Oh! You're awake!" You turn your head and your eyes widen as you see a giant turtle. He wore a purple bandana and and quite the adorable gap smile. "You're a turtle." "Heh. Yeah. I'm Donatello but I prefer Donnie." "Why am I here?" He looks at you surprised that you're not scared. "We saw you getting hurt and brought you here to patch you up." "We?" "Yeah. Me and my brothers." Your eyes widen and you sit up, making yourself dizzy. "Lily!" Your sister quickly comes running in followed by three other turtles and a large rat. "(Y/n)!!" She jumps up and snuggles close to you. You almost cry from happiness. "Thank you all so much." You didn't care where you were or how pissed your parents would be. You were just happy that your sister was okay. You looked up at Donatello and smile a bright, blinding smile despite your pain, shocking everyone. "I can't express how grateful I am to all of you for saving my little sister." You hug her closely and continue to talk to everyone. Eventually, they all leave one by one except for Donnie. You take a look down at Lily to see her resting peacefully. "Thanks again Donnie." "I-it's not a problem (y/n)," he replies with a blush. You smile a small smile and grab a pen, writing your number on his arm. "Text me," you call out as you leave the sewers, leaving behind a very pleased Donnie.

Sorry this one is so long. I just felt like I had a great idea and decided to roll with it for a bit. Plus, Donnie is my favorite so there's a good chance that all of his will be a bit longer.